There are 264 users in the forums

So Cal Niner Fans Stand Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like Fox 11 is showing an East Coast game instead of the niner game (again ), which is close to LA obviously than the east coast teams.

I just sent an email to fox 11 telling them that enough is enough. Every year they show stupid east coast games. If the niner fans don't stand up and unite then this will keep on happening.

here is a link to message fox11.
Contact Them
Thank God I live in the Bay Area.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lucky
a real fan would

1) order NFL sunday ticket

2) watch it a bar with other Niner fans

real talk
Originally posted by oreck16:
a real fan would

real talk

a real fan can't want to watch the game at home without paying for NFL ticket while they're playing games that no one cares about?

Luckily im in the bay and don't have to deal with this, but I will shoot them a email to help the cause.
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
Originally posted by oreck16:
a real fan would

real talk

a real fan can't want to watch the game at home without paying for NFL ticket while they're playing games that no one cares about?

Luckily im in the bay and don't have to deal with this, but I will shoot them a email to help the cause.
well you don't know what I'm talking about then, do you? Try being off the NFL broadcast map due to geographical location.

Actually, he can just watch a live stream online at home. Ideal? Probably not, but he can still watch it live- which is better than nothing
These days you can watch it on HD online. It is annoying, but whatever. I remember back in the day you would be f**ked no matter what.
Sunday ticket FTW

I sent them an email a few days ago. Doubt it'll do anything.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sunday ticket FTW

This.
I got Directv for this very reason, every 49er game on it's own freakin channel in HD. Hell, and if I'm not home I can watch the game live on my iPhone.
woot woot
Share 49ersWebzone