LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

So Cal Niner Fans Stand Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not every one wants or can get sunday ticket...what is it up to now 200 300 for the season? i should be able living in socal to watch california teams not named raiders or chargers on my tv for free! im with you on this
Originally posted by dtb49ers:
Looks like Fox 11 is showing an East Coast game instead of the niner game (again ), which is close to LA obviously than the east coast teams.

I just sent an email to fox 11 telling them that enough is enough. Every year they show stupid east coast games. If the niner fans don't stand up and unite then this will keep on happening.

here is a link to message fox11.
Contact Them

Emailed them for you, just because I feel sorry for you, living where you do. I lived in Green Bay in 1997, of all years.
Just wrote to them hopefully they hear our niner nations words! Sick and tired of the chargers raiders and cowboys!!!!
Stupid FOX 11
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
I'm not sure the channel gets to decide which game they show, I think the NFL decides which areas get which games.
Looks like Fox 11 is showing an East Coast game instead of the niner game (again ), which is close to LA obviously than the east coast teams.

I just sent an email to fox 11 telling them that enough is enough. Every year they show stupid east coast games. If the niner fans don't stand up and unite then this will keep on happening.

Contact Them

Done! azzholes, who gives a crap about east coast teams? We want the 9ers on TV here too!!!
Originally posted by 49ersrgolden:
Not every one wants or can get sunday ticket...what is it up to now 200 300 for the season? i should be able living in socal to watch california teams not named raiders or chargers on my tv for free! im with you on this

This
Originally posted by eastie:

Contact Them

Done! azzholes, who gives a crap about east coast teams? We want the 9ers on TV here too!!!

Nice.
i remember a few years ago they would let you vote for the game you wanted to watch. Now they force you to watch the crap they serve. If we don't complain then they will give feeding us not regional east coast crap.

P.S Philly fans can suck it
Originally posted by oreck16:
a real fan would

1) order NFL sunday ticket

2) watch it a bar with other Niner fans

real talk

A real fan watches the game stream on the net while drinking whisky in his underwear, yelling at the TV, and passing out half way through the 4th quarter... Thank god my girlfriend works on Sundays
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Thank God I live in the Bay Area.

Originally posted by 49er4life:
a real fan would

real talk

A real fan watches the game stream on the net while drinking whisky in his underwear, yelling at the TV, and passing out half way through the 4th quarter... Thank god my girlfriend works on Sundays

a real fan would

real talk

CLASSIC AND SO VERY TRUE! I live in LA myself and I know (after many years of experience) that most times Niners won't be on our regular channels so you get Sunday Ticket. Someone else posted that not everyone can afford the ticket...well then..SORRY! TIme to save up! LOL!
wow, "REAL FANS" must not have kids.
Come to the Saloon this Sunday.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
wow, "REAL FANS" must not have kids.

that's f**king ridiculous lol. am i not a 'real fan' cuz im in college and studying without a job and can't afford sunday ticket
Share 49ersWebzone