Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.
w
What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.
You are ignoring all the the problems the team has and jsut focusing on 1 player. Alex has played like crap but so has everybody else and that falls on the coaching staff.

Things need to change but they need to change at the top before you start making the change with the players.

Sing and Raye need to go.

Show me where I've ignored all the other problems. I'm not the one getting "punished" for talking about Alex. I'm just saying it's a disgrace that someone can't speak the truth because someone else can't handle it.

There is a plethora of Alex criticism going on. How many other people are being warned?

Make that connection yet?

ZRF = troll
We weakest link in our team is the coaching. Not adjustments to rushes, terrible playcalling, and no heart. Just plain horrible.
Originally posted by jimih:
Hmmmmm..... chiefs bad team..... hire crennel, weis and Haley... become good team.

49ers ..... bad team..... hire Singletary, Raye...... stay bad.....

Hmmmm.... what is difference???

Hmmmm.......

Will this get through to the front office after this game?
LOL ALEX LOOKS SO PISSED!!!!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Smiths stats get padded!! oh wait we lost by 21 points to the s**tty Chiefs

helped me out in fantasy...

He is on Sign's FFL team as well. Wanted the extra yardage points. Raye has Gore. Maybe this is all making sense.
Originally posted by awol36:
touchdown yay

This is a perfect metaphor of what our season is going to look like!
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Should have gone for 2

So we can get VD hurt too !
Sucks Morgan is hurt, but really..............what kind of loss would that be REALLY? Raye will need to find another WR to send in motion off, set up next to the TE to run block.
Next week when alex has good game you'll be kissing his ass as well as jimmy raye's
Where can I see Sing's post game news confrence?

I wanna hear what he's got to say about this s**t.

touchdown with an injury!
I've been supportive, and tried to be positive but.....

FIRE EVERYONE!

Smith SUCKS!
Sing SUCKS!
Raye SUCKS!
Our defense SUCKED!

How does it get this bad?!
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.
w
What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.
You are ignoring all the the problems the team has and jsut focusing on 1 player. Alex has played like crap but so has everybody else and that falls on the coaching staff.

Things need to change but they need to change at the top before you start making the change with the players.

Sing and Raye need to go.

We dont see eye to eye on most things, but this time i completely Agree. If anything thats why most are getting warned in my opinion. Say Smith is a part of the problem, but continue to troll on one player, even when soooooo many other parts are playing just as bad is definitely trolling. Has nothing to do with hurting other's feelings in my opinion.

If you look at the SF 49ers of 2010, and all u can say is the QB sucks, than that is trolling in my opinion

exactly

I think Alex is focused on because his poor play is ALWAYS blamed on everyone else. ALWAYS. It's never his crappy decisions (even when he has time) or poor accuracy, it's always the line or receivers or coaches or anyone else that can be blamed.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
I feel sooo bad for Gore, dude is working his butt off.

To take it a step further, i feel so bad for our entire team.

If they arent all put in the best position to be successful, then i blame that on the coaching point blank.
Originally posted by 190836:
Smith looks mad.

If you sucked this bad at your job wouldnt you be mad?
Share 49ersWebzone