LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
These guys are professionals. Shouldn't they come out and play balls out every game? why does it have to be a revenge game or a home opener for these "professionals" to come out and do their job?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fly15:
before the Seattle game I thought we had a chance... now, I dont know...

what happens if Alex fails again?

we'll just blame the OL and the receivers for running "wrong routes."

so what was the problem when Alex was 15-17 and leading us down the field

guys, this is the only wagon rider... wtf???? leading us down the field???? for what?? 2 field goals?!?!?

dat's ply

dats yoga
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
These guys are professionals. Shouldn't they come out and play balls out every game? [b] why does it have to be a revenge game or a home opener for these "professionals" to come out and do their job?[b]

I'd rather it be a revenge game than for it to be a "we should win this" game and get blasted 31-6
I'd actually like to see both Jimmy Raye on the sidelines, and Alex wearing a playbook-wristband on his hand next Monday.

I'm surprised after the past communication bulls**t Smith hasn't worn one earlier. -Even with all the smarts Alex has, when you panic/get stressed by the moment it's very easy to forget all the complicated s**t when things go bad upstairs (even for a smart QB like him; which is why A LOT of QBs wear them as a safety caution). Hell, Tom Brady doesn't leave the locker room without one.
......GO!!!........................................................ERS!!!
The upside from sundays game is we didn't really give the Saints much to look at on film!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
The upside from sundays game is we didn't really give the Saints much to look at on film!

Thats no sh!t.
I was feeling pretty confident about this game until yesterday, now I'm not so sure. I know its only 1 game out of 16, and yesterdays loss doesn't spell certain doom for the season but it definitely shows that we may not be in position to easily take the NFC West...not yet anyways. Seattle isn't that good of a team, i don't care if they brought in John Madden as their new coach, Seattle just isn't that good anymore yet they wiped the floor with us despite us having the better team. Something went wrong yesterday and Sing better correct it in a hurry, otherwise our season might be escaping us before it really starts.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

we are screwed
I actually feel pretty good about this game. Not sure what it is about a national televised game, but more upsets happen on these types of games. Players just step up and want to be recognized.

-9fA
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

Actually it shows them how to perfectly defend all 5 all our offensive plays

[ Edited by KID9R on Sep 13, 2010 at 17:14:49 ]
Originally posted by KID9R:

Actually it shows them how to perfectly defend all 5 all our offensive plays

Share 49ersWebzone