-
Esco
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 26,033
**OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD**
Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.
All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml
INFO:
When? Monday September 20, 2010
Where? San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on ESPN Monday Night Football)
When? 5:30 pm PST 8:30 pm EST
-
Ang
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 13,365
Here you go. Use it. Additional threads will be locked, and users warned.
-
DANADA
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,407
lets beat the saints wooooooooooooooo
-
StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 99,664
-
Apone
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,739
-
AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 25,680
must.............move................on.
-
ZRF80
- Member
-
- Posts: 13,551
We couldnt stop Hasselback.
We couldnt beat out their defense.
Yeah, I think we win 55-0 against the Saints.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,531
Home opener
I wonder if we planned to get pressure on seattle without blitzing.
Whatever the case, I expect the 49ers to throw everything at the Saints except the kitchen sink.
This game will define our play the rest of the season
-
servegmo
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,961
lets do it guys we need to win this game!!!! home opener MNF big big game more after this sunday disaster... Alex call a meeting get the offense together and defense get your s----t together because right now you guys a re not even playing as a top 20 defense...
go niners
-
smithgdwg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,473
I wonder if we can borrow their costumes since they won't be needing them anymore.
-
DANADA
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,407
Originally posted by ZRF80:
We couldnt stop Hasselback.
We couldnt beat out their defense.
Yeah, I think we win 55-0 against the Saints.
ur bringing me down dude
-
blunt_probe
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,298
-
Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
-
- Posts: 68,520
f**k you damn pussies. I'm tired of seeing these guys lose as much as any man but it's one game, against a team that knows our plays, in their stadium, against a team we have no tape on, against a new head coach. It's ONE game I don't care what all this six years crap some people are saying. It's one damn game we have 15 more. I'm ready and I'm cheering for these Niners to come out and get on the Saints like we know we can. Go Niners. f**k the Saints. I hope they know our playbook.
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
They will always be the Aints to me. Fuk Em