LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

Originally posted by RonMexico:

Thanks!
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Thanks!

the stick is going to be loud
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
37-24 Saints

lmao where we gonna score 24 pts?

We will be down 34-3 then Raye will mount a "come back" late in the 3rd by going 5 WRs the whole game. Aaaaannnd it will be for nothing. Niners lose. We're all left wondering "WHAT IF" the play calling was aggressive from the get go.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Bump
We. Are. Going. To. f**kin. Die!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
49ers 28
Saints 24
I don't want to be depressed going into this game so something better happen at practice that gives some hope. I know we can beat the Saints, we can beat anybody but we cant play like s**t again and expect a W. I can hate on other teams but I cant hate on the Saints, they are to classy to talk s**t about. I just hope what ever the problems were, we identify them and correct them NOW. Somebody needs to step up and take control of this team!! Here's looking for a WIN.
I will say though: a win against NO pretty much erases this defeat for me.

After getting some sleep Im leaning toward the idea that yesterdays game was a total fluke. After all didn't we beat the Bears something like 49-7 in the 2003 opener only to go 7-9 for the season?

My point is, just like fluke wins...there are weird losses. I'm hoping (in my little niner homer heart) that this was one of them and we just got a wake up call.

Beating the saints would be huge.

After getting some sleep Im leaning toward the idea that yesterdays game was a total fluke. After all didn't we beat the Bears something like 49-7 in the 2003 opener only to go 7-9 for the season?

My point is, just like fluke wins...there are weird losses. I'm hoping (in my little niner homer heart) that this was one of them and we just got a wake up call.

agreed, beating the damn saints will let me forget this crap. i honestly know that wasnt our team out there yesterday.

Fluke? Maybe, they scored 28 points in 7 minutes.

But we looked unprepared as f**k against seattle. Thats been a trend with this team, taking opponents lightly
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Agreed, if we can beat New Orleans..Monday Night Football..get that optimism back about the team..this Week 1 beating will be erased for myself and other I'd imagine.

We just weren't prepared...Singletary claims this game woke them up..and gave them the medicine we needed.

We shall see.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

agreed, beating the damn saints will let me forget this crap. i honestly know that wasnt our team out there yesterday.

Exaxtly man. Yesterday was not the 49ers of 2010. That was some 2005 sht yesterday. I think Crabtree was wearing a Morton jersey and Smith put on his...well...2005 jersey.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

No, unfortunately that was our team out there. That's been our team for the last 4 years; nothing has changed. We are going to get smoked by the Saints; say hello to 0-2. Think we can cover their receivers? What's Brees going to do to us with all that time. Again, people, with the koolaid, lay off it. Again and again, every year. Until we make some major changes, status quo.
Share 49ersWebzone