There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Quote:
MaioccoCSN: 49ers coach Mike Singletary is very late for his postgame press conference.

Oooooh, lots of s**t goin' down in that locker room.

prolly just pulling his pants up
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

If we are playing like this after 4-5 weeks..ok..BUT ITS ONE GAME!!

Can you post anything else, man? How about instead of b***hing at everyone else, you post a breakdown of all the positive things from the game and all the positive s**t we have to look forward to.

I'll make a deal. I'll do that once our "fans" start thinking optimistically about this team.

No matter the 49ers home games suck. Look at Seattle..they've been written off this season..and they're supporting their team NO MATTER what..getting dominated by SF to start..but never gave up. And look at what happened. Unlike 99% of this board..everybody gives up. Just awful.

Umm did you just not watch this game? How the f**k can you seriously expect optimism after this turd of a performance?

Now come on, post the positives! Give our "fans" something to look forward to.

How about the fact that its one game..we blew it in Week 1..but we still have loads of talent on this team...a great coaching staff...and our MNF home opener coming next week.

But instead I'm sure you pieces of s**t will be whining about Smith..or Gore..or A. Davis...or our D..or coaching decisions.

Of course you will.

we don't have a great coaching staff and we lack talent where we need it

like CBs who can cover, a pass rusher, I'll give the o-line time because we have 2 rookies, but Staley got f**kin pwned today, an accurate passer

I'm not calling it a season but as of right now, thats how things are and if they don't improve we wont even finish second in the division
obviously we better not re-sign anyone, we gave VD and Willis extensions, no one, and I mean, no to Dashon, no to Alex and No to Manny.

And Cut Snyder, Baas, Norris, even Clements(who after realizing was terrible too)

In 2011. We need a new CB, maybe 2 CBs, C for the future, Pass rushing DE/OLB, QB and FB, maybe FS.
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

Can you post anything else, man? How about instead of b***hing at everyone else, you post a breakdown of all the positive things from the game and all the positive s**t we have to look forward to.

I'll make a deal. I'll do that once our "fans" start thinking optimistically about this team.

No matter the 49ers home games suck. Look at Seattle..they've been written off this season..and they're supporting their team NO MATTER what..getting dominated by SF to start..but never gave up. And look at what happened. Unlike 99% of this board..everybody gives up. Just awful.

Hey weren't you told to STFU

f**k off.

Just a matter of time til your ass is banned.

Temper Temper scro'... Where's that positive attitude at?

And by the way STFU

Wow.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Horrible fans.

lol
Horrible fans.

1-15 on third down. Hello '09 Niners
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

Umm did you just not watch this game? How the f**k can you seriously expect optimism after this turd of a performance?

Now come on, post the positives! Give our "fans" something to look forward to.

How about the fact that its one game..we blew it in Week 1..but we still have loads of talent on this team...a great coaching staff...and our MNF home opener coming next week.

But instead I'm sure you pieces of s**t will be whining about Smith..or Gore..or A. Davis...or our D..or coaching decisions.

Of course you will.

Let's break down your facts:

loads of talent

meh we're probably on par with the average NFL team

great coaching staff

yeah can't wait what offensive game plan comes out that mastermind Jimmy Raye, and that awesome time management by Sing, A-f**king-mazing!

MNF home opener... uhh can't really argue that one.

The majority of the b***hing on this thread was coming from you. You added nothing of value to the quality of Niner Talk.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Lets go with post conference

will it be on 1050?

link?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Horrible fans.

Horrible qb (captain)

Sing is talking right now....
Man all facets of the team failed here. Here's to a better home opener.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Quote:
MaioccoCSN: 49ers coach Mike Singletary is very late for his postgame press conference.

Oooooh, lots of s**t goin' down in that locker room.

Big Deal!

Yea I mean I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of his motivational speeches by now. He's not an Xs and Os guy and that bites us in the ass too often.
Originally posted by dj43:
Alex Smith got off to a good start but then played poorly. However, the turndown started when Crabtree short-armed the first pass and then failed to hold an easy throw that went for a pick. At some point, the QB begins to throw the ball to where a defender won't catch it, but that means the receiver can't catch it either.

One problem leads to another, and another, and another.

I feel like we were dominating the Seahawks (although could not convert in the redzone), but there was that one blown call and then the Niners hit the self destruct button and everyone just gave up.

I don't really have any other explanation for it. Our defense started out dominant, our offensive line was giving Alex Smith time, hell we even executed a nice screen for the the first time in probably a decade. Then Raye tried to get too tricky in the redzone instead of just getting it into the hands of our playmakers. Then we had one blown call and we just collapse.

That's what's most frustrating about this, how we just completely collapsed after one bad call. The only guys on offense who showed up today were Davis and Walker. Hopefully this is a wake up call to Crabtree that he needs to get his s**t together and stop being lazy. I really don't know what's wrong with him right now.
Lets go with post conference

will it be on 1050?

Yeah and on comcast CSNBA

I live in FL. gatta find online
Share 49ersWebzone