LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 178 users in the forums

Official who the f**k is Tramaine Brock thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have barely any idea who this guy is other than that he's already better than the guy who wore 26 before him

discuss
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He is a black guy and wears #26...............thats all I know.
  • joe58
  • Veteran
I've got nothing.
We have a CB on the roster who is still hurt and cant play, once he's back Brock could be cut.
he wears 26 he did really good late in last game he shut down the WRs he played against

he looks like a playmaker not saying he is even close to starter material but he does have some potential
seriously any tramaine brock fanboys out there want to enlighten us on how awesome he's gonna be?
Not to be confused with Raheem Brock;

He was a stud at one of the top JC's in the nation, then went to Minnesota and had a good year and played last year Bellhaven. He is keeping a roster spot warm until we pick up another veteran corner or until Will James gets healthy. He will be on our PS though and may have a future here.
Every time I see him on the field I have flashbacks and scream obscenities at my TV. I then realize its no longer Roman and sit back on my couch and cry a little from the pain and agony of the the past #26.
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Originally posted by sspiker:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

I'm not saying Paymah was good or worth a roster spot. I expected both to get cut. But if they decided to keep one or the other, I'm surprised it was Brock. We already have a rookie developmental project in Adams.
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

He was a stud at one of the top JC's in the nation, then went to Minnesota and had a good year and played last year Bellhaven. He is keeping a roster spot warm until we pick up another veteran corner or until Will James gets healthy. He will be on our PS though and may have a future here.

Isn't Will James already on the 53 man roster?
Originally posted by kw49:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Isn't Will James already on the 53 man roster?

Yeah, but he is hurt. I am saying once James gets healthy, Brock will probably be cut.
Originally posted by E-49er:

I'm not saying Paymah was good or worth a roster spot. I expected both to get cut. But if they decided to keep one or the other, I'm surprised it was Brock. We already have a rookie developmental project in Adams.

A block of cement could have done a better job than Paymah last night!
Share 49ersWebzone