LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Official who the f**k is Tramaine Brock thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sspiker:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Paymah was the last signing McClueless made and it is pretty fitting because he sucks!
I had never even heard of Tramaine Brock until last night and now he makes the roster? wow
IMO, Brock is on the team now, but if a team cuts a solid vet corner, then he will be cut for the vet. Just my opion though
Originally posted by E-49er:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

Paymah was awful. I don't know who Brock is, but it would be hard to be worse than Paymah.
Originally posted by sdninerfan:

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

Paymah was awful. I don't know who Brock is, but it would be hard to be worse than Paymah.

I had Delaine Walker and Antonio Langham flashbacks last night
LOL at the title of this thread
I am not sure Brock will be cut. If the rookies can play, why get another db? I saw all the rookies cover really well vs some guys in the past who were lucky to be within 5 yards of the recievers at any time. I think if they do get cut it will be because they were outplayed and by a reasonable margin.
Originally posted by Draftology:
I had never even heard of Tramaine Brock until last night and now he makes the roster? wow

not necessarily a bad thing for a CB if you never hear about him...Asomugha's name hardly gets called cuz no one throws at him, maybe Brock is just that good
[ Edited by znk916 on Sep 3, 2010 at 3:11 PM ]
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Draftology:

not necessarily a bad thing for a CB if you never hear about him...Asomugha's name hardly gets called cuz no one throws at him, maybe Brock is just that good

Asomugha and Brock? I don't think they play at the same level. Just a sneaky suspicion.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

The current TE?

Maybe you meant Adam Walker?

Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

The current TE?

Maybe you meant Adam Walker?

Darnell Walker
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

I'm not saying Paymah was good or worth a roster spot. I expected both to get cut. But if they decided to keep one or the other, I'm surprised it was Brock. We already have a rookie developmental project in Adams.

A block of cement could have done a better job than Paymah last night!

Aint that the truth! shoot... a nice block of cement would sure jam those opposing receivers at the line of scrimmage
Originally posted by eric90clark:
LOL at the title of this thread
i think he'll be the first guy cut when/if we sign someone in the next few days, and he'll end up on the PS.

he's definitely a surprise, but CB depth has been a problem.

R.I.P. Man Brock
Share 49ersWebzone