LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Official who the f**k is Tramaine Brock thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sspiker:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Brock was the guy who could play man coverage while Paymah and Adams couldnt. Watch the replay and see. Good kid to keep and develop.
Originally posted by daraceto6:
Originally posted by realdeal:
he's 5106, 194 pounds and has been timed in the 4.4-range including a fastest of 4.37 at a JC Combine.
I.E. he has a great size, speed ratio.NFL Draft Bible August 2009

Wow! dude is older than jesus, theres no way he was at JC's combine, that bible is wrong! is his last name short for Bedrock

I see what u did there. Well done sir. Lol
Surprise
I love this guy's play. Congrats, I hope he becomes a franchise playa.
I really hope to God we get rid of Will James

Roman > Will James

michael robinson's brotha from anotha motha?
thank you! wtf are you doing on our 53 man roster? Sing wtf are you thinking bro? I love the roster other than 1 thing keeping 11 DBs including this unknown we could have put on the PS and only keeping 3 ILBs we run a 3-4 man we need some more ILBs
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

I'm not saying Paymah was good or worth a roster spot. I expected both to get cut. But if they decided to keep one or the other, I'm surprised it was Brock. We already have a rookie developmental project in Adams.

A block of cement could have done a better job than Paymah last night!

Haha so true
Who?
Originally posted by matt49er:
thank you! wtf are you doing on our 53 man roster? Sing wtf are you thinking bro? I love the roster other than 1 thing keeping 11 DBs including this unknown we could have put on the PS and only keeping 3 ILBs we run a 3-4 man we need some more ILBs

He's probably just as good as Will James and he's better than Paymah. I'm actually happy for this guy, he played hard and is young and has some potential. I hope he sticks around.

• Walsh
  • Veteran
best thread title ever lol who knows, the guy might surprise. we arent desperate for an ilb. p willy was born on the football field and bowman is no slouch.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

Bowman is the reason
Originally posted by teeohh:

michael robinson's brotha from anotha motha?

he's black with short hair

so yes
Originally posted by OX49er253:
"Look up Brock, your in the endzone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

you're*
Brock > Paymah who I'm glad got shot the door. Dude was getting torched all game long this last game.

Tremaine Brock has the instincts to be a solid Corner IMHO.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone