There are 635 users in the forums
Just for fun... Who would you rather backup Alex Smith?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just for fun... Who would you rather backup Alex Smith?
Sep 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM
- edsf49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5
how about.... JOE MONTANA???
Sep 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM
- WildBill
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,217
Neither
Sep 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
None of the above.
Sep 3, 2010 at 12:49 AM
- 49ERGUY
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,091
Originally posted by Joecool:
Shaun Hill
X2
Sep 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM
- plummerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 639
x3
Sep 3, 2010 at 1:24 AM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Me
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM
- joe58
- Veteran
- Posts: 78
Carr. Good or no, he plays like he means it. Leinart is Shaun Hill without the drive.
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM
- Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,566
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:Originally posted by Joecool:
Shaun Hill
X2
X3
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
Carr looks ok, but I do wonder whether Sing was on board with trading away Hill. I think that was one of mcclueless' last moves before jed kicked him out
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:25 AM
- joe58
- Veteran
- Posts: 78
Originally posted by znk916:
Carr looks ok, but I do wonder whether Sing was on board with trading away Hill. I think that was one of mcclueless' last moves before jed kicked him out
Hill is certainly better than Davis. He doesn't have awesome skills, but he plays damn hard considering. Yeah, that was a bonehead move by McCrockedallthetime.
Smith, Carr and Hill? Yeah, I could live with that until the next Joe comes along.