49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 670 users in the forums

Joe Montana pays a visit to the 49ers facility

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by defenderDX:
It would've been so awesome if he talked to Alex Smith. Give him a few pointers and overall just talk quarterback.

Woulda been sweet. I read that Steve Young had reached out to Alex Smith in the past....
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

They make you think strange things. Like maybe camping with valrod isn't a bad idea.

Yep. You're coming too, right? That chair of his scares me.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jerry Rice for WR's coach 2011

Anyone would be an improvement. I would love for that to happen though. You would think he was already our guy for that job. Didn't Rice try to persuade the 49ers to draft DeSean Jackson? I don't think I'll ever get over us passing on him. It is as bad as voting for bums like Bush and Obama over a stud like Nader, literally.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups™.


@ least do a shameless plug correctly!
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 29,755
I like Sing's attitude about the old time vets having a say. I think Nolan would have been too arrogant to say something like that.
I heard Joe Montana's estrangement with the organization had to do more with Eddie D. no longer owning the team than anything else.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

They make you think strange things. Like maybe camping with valrod isn't a bad idea.

Yep. You're coming too, right? That chair of his scares me.

I'm not as worried about the chair as I am about this basket he keeps talking about. Something about getting inside of it, and then he lowers it up and down to his delight.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

Patrick Willis does not approve of this.


[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Aug 30, 2010 at 3:57 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think he's still butthurt

I think you are the one who is "butthurt"...and too young to appreciate Joe Montana....probably just a Steve Young fan who thinks you need to only worship one 9er QB or something.

show some respect, instead of just saying "Joe Montana is still butthurt" WTF?
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

They make you think strange things. Like maybe camping with valrod isn't a bad idea.

Yep. You're coming too, right? That chair of his scares me.

I'm not as worried about the chair as I am about this basket he keeps talking about. Something about getting inside of it, and then he lowers it up and down to his delight.


hmm...good point. I'm going to decline his invitation.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Gotta Sing's comments about telling former players to come around more. This team has a great tradition that the York's have almost destroyed.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think he's still butthurt

I think you are the one who is "butthurt"...and too young to appreciate Joe Montana....probably just a Steve Young fan who thinks you need to only worship one 9er QB or something.

show some respect, instead of just saying "Joe Montana is still butthurt" WTF?

LOL
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

Patrick Willis does not approve of this.

Patrick Willis is an outstanding linebacker, but when it comes 49er Legends, Patrick Willis must do whatever the f**k Joe Montana tells him to do. And if he doesn't #52 will find out what sort of impression 4 DAMN SUPER BOWL rings leaves on his forehead.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.


Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

They make you think strange things. Like maybe camping with valrod isn't a bad idea.

Yep. You're coming too, right? That chair of his scares me.

I'm not as worried about the chair as I am about this basket he keeps talking about. Something about getting inside of it, and then he lowers it up and down to his delight.


hmm...good point. I'm going to decline his invitation.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
It would've been so awesome if he talked to Alex Smith. Give him a few pointers and overall just talk quarterback.

I wish that would happen as well... I was watching the... I think 3rd episode of Hard Knocks with the Jets... and Joe Namath was on site talking to Mark "Sanchise". Namath was in the film room with them and giving pointers to Mark.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone