There are 176 users in the forums

Joe Montana pays a visit to the 49ers facility

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kingairta:
Originally posted by BSacamano:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
It would've been so awesome if he talked to Alex Smith. Give him a few pointers and overall just talk quarterback.

I wish that would happen as well... I was watching the... I think 3rd episode of Hard Knocks with the Jets... and Joe Namath was on site talking to Mark "Sanchise". Namath was in the film room with them and giving pointers to Mark.

Actually Namath was giving him points on how to get drunk and hit up on sideline reporters.

I wouldn't take advice from Namath, he has a 65.5 career QB rating. Most overrated NFL player ever.

Hey just cause some one can't execute doesn't mean he doesn't know how to break down a game film.

True but Namath is more a product of East Coast hype and it is true that just maybe, just maybe someone who can't execute might not be able to break down film either. Going off of his life choices, I have to wonder if he even has the discernment and discipline to break down film.

Moreover he's just not that impressive of a human being. Montana 1,000,000 x > than namath.
Maybe he's whoring out the Sketchers instead of helping Alex out.
Better watch out. That bomb he threw in that commercial was a message to Alex. Would be crazy if Joe pulled sum ish and tried to come back one last time. Smells like more qb controversy.
I do think that Montana would have led a win against that Cowboys team in 1992, the team would have won at least two more super bowls instead of the one it did with Young.
But thats the past.
Share 49ersWebzone