There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

a Thought on Alex Smith and the Bust title

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
one word, inconsistant

just like Jeff Garcia was late in his 9er career.... THAT is the WORSE kind of QB you can have....someone who plays just well enough to give numerous chances...

if you have a horrible QB, then you can just move on, and try something new.....but an inconsistent QB with money invested =

if Alex ever does get everything together...and it will be obvious....when he does then we are set for a while...and will be a very dangerous team, which is why I understand how some (ownership/coaches/fans) want this to work sooo bad that it, imo it clouds their judgment sometimes.

I agree, the smallest glimpse of hope with $$ in him makes ppl (myself aswell) not want to give up on him........ but for me the frustration is unbearable sometimes.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
one word, inconsistant

just like Jeff Garcia was late in his 9er career.... THAT is the WORSE kind of QB you can have....someone who plays just well enough to give numerous chances...

if you have a horrible QB, then you can just move on, and try something new.....but an inconsistent QB with money invested =

if Alex ever does get everything together...and it will be obvious....when he does then we are set for a while...and will be a very dangerous team, which is why I understand how some (ownership/coaches/fans) want this to work sooo bad that it, imo it clouds their judgment sometimes.

I agree, the smallest glimpse of hope with $$ in him makes ppl (myself aswell) not want to give up on him........ but for me the frustration is unbearable sometimes.

I've seen when it does happen and it...is...GLORIOUS
one word, inconsistant

inconsistent*