LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 337 users in the forums

player you like but may not make roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
phillip adams
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Hopefully about half of the fan base doesn't make the final cut.
LaBoy
Originally posted by travisdecpn:
M-rob...What am I saying, he always makes the roster..

He is a great ST tackler and blocker. He can potentially blow holes and give Ginn KR tds.... Id rather drop a scrubbier player....
Jason Hill
I sear Jason Hill looks like Inspectah Deck

Alex Boone, B. Miller, Jehuu Caulcrick. I know that they can't keep everyone, some are going to be tough calls and may come down to injuries. Speeking of injuries, I think that it is time to give up on J. Hill. He has never stayed healthy nor made any consistant contribution.
probably Jason Hill. Ive liked Hill since day 1 and he has played very well in given opportunities. I can see him tearing it up with the Chargers, Bears, Vikings or even with the Colts
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
probably Jason Hill. Ive liked Hill since day 1 and he has played very well in given opportunities. I can see him tearing it up with the Chargers, Bears, Vikings or even with the Colts

Briggs has a motor, and LaBoy has been solid, those two I would be sad to let go.. Going back the the Hill situation, crazy thing is that I would hate to see Ziegler go too, and its gonna be one or the other.. Z has some skills that weve seen, just havent seen much of him during a regular season game..

Bobby Guillory
Patrick Willis
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Willis

yup i'm worried he just doesn't have what it takes to play in this league
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Hopefully about half of the fan base doesn't make the final cut.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Willis

yup i'm worried he just doesn't have what it takes to play in this league

True. Dude needs to work on his tackling, he misses way too many tackles.
Share 49ersWebzone