There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what you liked and didnt like ( PRESEASON WEEK 1)

Liked:
Alex Smith because of that one play when he threw that one pass to Walker in stride after a 7 step drop. It looks like he worked on his footwork.

Disliked
Alex Smith because of that one missed opportunity to Davis for a TD
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Like: Dixon, Carr

Dislike: Smith, Smith, and more Smith. Still cant get it done. Looks scared under pressure. Off target on majority of his passes.........3/9 for 37 yards YIKES !

If Smith remains starter for the rest of the year, we're in big trouble........

ZRF posting a whine about Smith. How unusual.
First Team O looked like s**t. First team D looked good. Dixon looks good, he needs to cut the dancing s**t though. That will NOT work against starters.
adding to my list of dislikes..

THe nfl network all colts, all the time broadcast.
All the Tim Tebow commercials.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Yes, I could've. But I didn't. I was making this thread as that one was being formed.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but thanks for the insight.

Edit: And I thought the title was clever

[ Edited by Nuns on Aug 15, 2010 at 13:22:15 ]
disliked:

Our first team O can only score on second team D's.

Our starting qb looked lost, did not have command of his team and went 3 for 9 for 37 fricking yards......

Excuses for Smith.

Liked
Dixon, RJF, Nate Davis,
So yea, basically we're the same team as last year only with a better return man and backup RB.
Liked RJF a lot.
Alex had a bad showing but its hard to judge with only a couple of possessions.

I liked the o line and A Dixon.

I disliked the second unit d line/lb's and how they were pushed back on a regular basis. Mitchell had a bad game when he played over center.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
First Team O looked like s**t. First team D looked good. Dixon looks good, he needs to cut the dancing s**t though. That will NOT work against starters.

Agree the 1st team looked bad. Dixon = woooooooooooo! Me likey. Gotta give credit to Briggs. His fumble after the int aside, he was all over the place making plays. I agree with most that Davis looked good run blocking, but his pass blocking needs works asap.
Kyle Williams - Whereas Ginn just has straight-line speed, Williams has quick speed as well. Really excited about having him in the return game.

Reggie Smith - Made a couple of good plays other than the INT. Looked solid out there.

Taylor Mays - Made one or two nice tackles. Was out of position on one of Manning's throws early in the game. Didn't get enough action to really get a good read on him.

Agree about the rest - Brooks especially impressed me.
Briggs was outstanding...Ray MacDonald was un-blockable (did anyone see that visious clubbing ouf there gaurd)

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I TOOK OUT OF THIS GAME IS THE OUTSTANDING DEPTH WE HAVE. WE CLEARLY ARE A MUCH DEEPER TEAM THEN THE COLTS, AND ONE OF THE DEEPER TEAMS IN THE NFL.

smith suckedddddddd
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Like: Dixon, Carr

Dislike: Smith, Smith, and more Smith. Still cant get it done. Looks scared under pressure. Off target on majority of his passes.........3/9 for 37 yards YIKES !

If Smith remains starter for the rest of the year, we're in big trouble........

Swing to MRob was very catchable, just rewatched it. And Walked dropped the ball!!

Liked - Anthony Dixon... he's a shifty guy at 233.

Disliked - First Team offense generated zero points