There are 183 users in the forums

Training Camp 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
brit miller!

Hell yea Moran Norris didn't do crap for us really this year. His blocking didn't impress me too much.
Looks like Goldson is in Midyear form already. I guess we are going to have to sign this guy. I'm really starting to like the idea of Goldson/Mays for the next 6 years.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 1, 2010 at 17:54:16 ]
Originally posted by 209ers:
Anthony Davis makes an appearance with the first-team offensive line.

Goldson intercepts Smith in final team period

Anthony Dixon, who missed a lot of offseason work with hamstring strain, looks gimpy. But he's still practicing.

Looks like Adam Snyder is already starting to stink it up. I think both Sing and Solari are looking to start Anthony Davis and Iupati from week one (and just go with the growing pains) ala D'Brickashaw Ferguson & Nick Mangold with the Jets, circa 2006.
Seems like august got here quick, i'm excited and looking forward to a great season
Anthony Davis makes an appearance with the first-team offensive line.

Goldson intercepts Smith in final team period

Anthony Dixon, who missed a lot of offseason work with hamstring strain, looks gimpy. But he's still practicing.

thats what im talking bout

f**kin solider
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Goldson w/ 1st pick of A.Smith.
-Maiocco

There goes our season

Why is it never, "Man, our Defense is gonna kick a$$ this year!!!!"??

Lol it was a joke

I was hoping it was, but around these parts, you never know........

I, for one, try to be optimistic in the off/pre-season, and will be on the AS bandwagon until such time (if ever) he proves that he can't do it. Should know one way or the other by about the sixth game. Hopefully the continuity and better weapons will allow him to show that he is a better than average NFL Quarterback.
I like that miller is getting first team reps hopefully he earns his spot.barrows seems to think he could make it on special teams value alone
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Looks like Goldson is in Midyear form already. I guess we are going to have to sign this guy. I'm really starting to like the idea of Goldson/Mays for the next 6 years.

+1 (hope it can be worked out w/o ruining the cap)
Originally posted by 228niner:
Seems like august got here quick, i'm excited and looking forward to a great season

what do you mean it took forever to get here
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Yeah I agree, it took forever...

I really want Davis and Iupati taking 1st team spots as soon as possible. The level of talent around them is at good enough. It literally can't be as bad as Snyder. (ahem.. Kwame). Anyway, those guys starting and developing chemistry with Staley, Heitmann, and Rachal. I think its crazy to say, but our offensive line may be the best in the NFL in 1 or 2 years.

[ Edited by NinerBuff on Aug 1, 2010 at 19:55:00 ]

yea lol
practice ends

coach sing is working overtime with the LB's

nate davis got 0 team reps today

Thank God!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Yeah I agree, it took forever...

I really want Davis and Iupati taking 1st team spots as soon as possible. The level of talent around them is at good enough. It literally can't be as bad as Snyder. (ahem.. Kwame). Anyway, those guys starting and developing chemistry with Staley, Heitmann, and Rachal. I think its crazy to say, but our offensive line may be the best in the NFL in 1 or 2 years.

no its not crazy to say, if our oline plays up to its potential i cant see how this oline doesnt become 1 of the best if not the best in the league. its young with the exception of heitmann whos not old anyways
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I haven't been to a training camp since 2008..............do they scan your ticket because I was thinking about making double tickets since my lady accidently deleted a ticket on her email and I'm a family member short
Originally posted by teeohh:
brit miller!

I hope he takes over for Norris.
Share 49ersWebzone