LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by cortana49:
We need a .gif of Willis' hit on Turner from yesterdays game. Willis is one of the few players on the team that makes me smile!

seriously. Not many people can put Michael Turner on his back like that.

Because it was Turner, to me, it was one of his most impressive hits.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
to you guys who think Alex is terrible, wait until you get a load a Kolb. dude is HOT GARBAGE.
JasonLaCanfora Reid says Vick's injury is up high on the 2nd and 3rd ribs, near the sternum, and there's some cartilage damage there.

JasonLaCanfora Reid says he has to see how Vick progresses and he's sore now. Called it "day-to-day" or "week-to-week." Team will consider signing a QB
Vick and Mccoy are possibly out for this Sunday's game. I wonder what happens if the Niners still find a way to blow this one.
We're gonna win this game. I dont say that often, but I'm convinced we are gonna have a great game all around. Yes, even Captain Check-Down.
Originally posted by mayo49:
MARK MY WORDS!!! quote this s**t next Monday. WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE EAGLES!!!! DESTROY!!!!!!!

God, I'm glad were aren't wearing those uniforms anymore.

YES!!!! those uniforms are
Originally posted by valrod33:
JasonLaCanfora Reid says Vick's injury is up high on the 2nd and 3rd ribs, near the sternum, and there's some cartilage damage there.

JasonLaCanfora Reid says he has to see how Vick progresses and he's sore now. Called it "day-to-day" or "week-to-week." Team will consider signing a QB

They also reporting Lesean McCoy has some broken ribs.
We're gonna win this game. I dont say that often, but I'm convinced we are gonna have a great game all around. Yes, even Captain Check-Down.

If Captain Check-Down blows up for 350 and a pair of TD's, ya'll be back on his nuts on Monday. Open up!
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Originally posted by valrod33:

They also reporting Lesean McCoy has some broken ribs.

our defense game plan for the week

"aim for the legs"
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:

If Captain Check-Down blows up for 350 and a pair of TD's, ya'll be back on his nuts on Monday. Open up!

naw, I'd still want him gone.

Mike Vick:

Status uncertain for 49ers game, having a hard time breathing due to pain. Its a cartilage injury.

Eagles are preparing as if Kolb will be the starter

Showing some stats on Kolb

20-27 on passes less than 5 yards, with 14 of those completed to Lesean Mccoy who broke ribs and is uncertain as well.
KOLB V.S. SMITH: THE BATTLE OF CHECKDOWN MASTER 2010!

Seriously, I see the score somewhere where last night's game was going into halftime (0-3) with Smith getting benched for throwing 2 interceptions, and Troy Smith coming in and ending the second half 14-6 49ers.

It'll be one of the s**ttiest games SNF will ever see this year, but it'll be the rise of Troy Smith.
if we can keep running good check down routes, we should have a great chance to win!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Seriously, I see the score somewhere where last night's game was going into halftime (0-3) with Smith getting benched for throwing 2 interceptions, and Troy Smith coming in and ending the second half 14-6 49ers.

It'll be one of the s**ttiest games SNF will ever see this year, but it'll be the rise of Troy Smith.

how is Troy Smith gonna suddenly pass Carr on the depth chart? If Alex get's benched, Carr will come in.
I
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

how is Troy Smith gonna suddenly pass Carr on the depth chart? If Alex get's benched, Carr will come in.

God I hate Sing god damnit.

Hmm get carr drunk and have him tbag sing and then he will bump troy up

Flawless plan
Share 49ersWebzone