Originally posted by SJniner7:Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
But in all seriousness though lol (set aside everything else), our situation is literally a 2007 repeat waiting to happen. Alex Smith goes (this time to the bench and not on IR), Trent Dilfer (Carr) goes in (stinks things up but never gets benched), and we don't get to see Shaun Hill (Troy Smith) until Trent Dilfer (Carr) gets 'injured' towards week 15.
Troy Smith = Shaun Hill 2010 (with a bigger arm).
Hahahhaa we suck!
That is very possible. I think Smith will play good enough in the next few games to keep his job, all while the fans patiently wait for him to be pulled. I know Carr did not look great, but his career stats are still better than Smith's...
Seriously, cause Smith puts up misleading numbers (on paper) against mediocre teams, and stinks it up against .500-talented teams.
Smith is f**king trash, he's a big piece of inconsistent f**king trash that keeps getting chances and I just don't get it anymore.



