LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 295 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by susweel:
FML

Will we ever win a dagum game ?

we're in luck. rumorville has it that the zebras that will ref our game against philly are going to throw flags all day on eagles.

we will finally win!

Yah cheat to win.

gonna have to.
We will win this game... not because we are good... but because we are at home and the other team is worse than us.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We will win this game... not because we are good... but because we are at home and the other team is worse than us.

Im sacred well make Kolb look like Cassell when we made him look like Montana out there.
I know I am going to get laugh around here for this comment but I am actually pretty exited about this game I feel the worst part of the season is over and now we will get the wins we need to continue to compete on this divicion...

sunday night cant come soon enough and I know that if we play like we did vs saints and falcons and with more time for the offence to gel with the new OC... will win and hopefully vick mises the game....

let go niners let the real season begin!!!!!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by servegmo:
I know I am going to get laugh around here for this comment but I am actually pretty exited about this game I feel the worst part of the season is over and now we will get the wins we need to continue to compete on this divicion...

sunday night cant come soon enough and I know that if we play like we did vs saints and falcons and with more time for the offence to gel with the new OC... will win and hopefully vick mises the game....

Right there with you man. As a hardcore fan u have NO idea how f**king HEATED i was today. Smith pissed me off and rams THE RAMS lead the division. Sunday Night baby here we come we gonna rape Kolb or Vick and not even spit on it before sticking it in. Gore gonna rip up that terrible D.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by skynet907:
Eagles look bad ass even without Vick.

Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm watching one of the late night sports talk shows here in the Philadelphia area (I'm from South Jersey). It's called "Sports Night in Philly" on NBC. Well, they were talking about the Eagles @ 49ers game, 610 WIP radio host and sports reporter Howard Eskin says QB Michael Vick has a "sternum injury" and its severity is currently unknown. An MRI will reveal more on Monday. Sources inside the Eagles' organization believe Vick could miss at least 2-3 weeks, possibly longer.
I'm watching one of the late night sports talk shows here in the Philadelphia area (I'm from South Jersey). It's called "Sports Night in Philly" on NBC. Well, they were talking about the Eagles @ 49ers game, 610 WIP radio host and sports reporter Howard Eskin says QB Michael Vick has a "sternum injury" and its severity is currently unknown. An MRI will reveal more on Monday. Sources inside the Eagles' organization believe Vick could miss at least 2-3 weeks, possibly longer.

Yeah -- so? This just means Kolb will burn us for 4 TD's.

f**k! thats my fantasy QB and next years starting 49ers QB...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Axl49:

Right there with you man. As a hardcore fan u have NO idea how f**king HEATED i was today. Smith pissed me off and rams THE RAMS lead the division. Sunday Night baby here we come we gonna rape Kolb or Vick and not even spit on it before sticking it in. Gore gonna rip up that terrible D.

Actually their D is ranked at #11 while ours is at #21.

But yah, I think we'll win this one, no way the 9ers go 0-5.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Axl49:

Actually their D is ranked at #11 while ours is at #21.

But yah, I think we'll win this one, no way the 9ers go 0-5.

I agree this has been a memorable season so far, and even more so now that we have a chance to finish 12-4
We'll make Kolb look bad on MNF. I'm predicting win.
REALISTICALLY I think this is how the rest of the season will play out....

vs. PHI LOSS
vs. OAK WIN
@ CAR WIN
vs. DEN LOSS
vs. STL WIN
vs. TB WIN
@ ARI WIN
@ GB LOSS
vs. SEA WIN
@ SD LOSS
@ STL WIN
vs. ARI WIN

So if that were to play out, we'd finish 8-8 and POSSIBLY the division. At this point, I'll take that.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 4, 2010 at 2:35 AM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
We'll make Kolb look bad on MNF. I'm predicting win.

*Sunday Night Football
Originally posted by defenderDX:
REALISTICALLY I think this is how the rest of the season will play out....

vs. PHI LOSS
vs. OAK WIN
@ CAR WIN
vs. DEN LOSS
vs. STL WIN
vs. TB WIN
@ ARI WIN
@ GB LOSS
vs. SEA WIN
@ SD LOSS
@ STL WIN
vs. ARI WIN

So if that were to play out, we'd finish 8-8 and POSSIBLY the division. At this point, I'll take that.

if were 8-8 again it would be horrible. it would keep sing here because were "so close" and the snowball effect would take place and we would have another year of false hope and excuses. either smash and win 10 or 11 and legitimately be a playoff team with an actual shot at advancing or keep doin what were doing and clean house at HC, QB and hopefully find a football guy to be GM. 8-8 would be the worst thing that could happen to us.
Share 49ersWebzone