There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL Kevin Kolb is gonna have a breakout game next week and score 4 touchdowns on SNF.

i watched the Eagles and Kolb today. he was non-functional. i'm not worried about him one bit.

no offense

majority of NT felt the same way about Cassel and Hasslebeck

Cassel didn't beat us, it was their run game.

This weekend's game is a make it or break it for our team. I expect them to do well, very well. If you want to rant and rave, exaggerate, and go on Alex Smith diatribes -- more power to ya.

If we can get pressure on Kolb and contain Jackson, it could very easily swing our way.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Oct 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
0-5!

I don't follow College are any stub QB's out there?
Originally posted by STNiner:
I don't follow College are any stub QB's out there?

check the draft section and you'll find all the qb infor there

luck is the best
I'll bet that we see a good dose of Westbrook too.
National Primetime game? back to play a Team he wanted to get drafted by....who passed on him twice...a team he has owned......and this time he gets to do it back in his old stomping grounds, the Bay Area....

yeah I'm sure DeSean Jackson is pumped up for this game.

and of course Kolb wants to redeem himself and keep the job...or at least look good on National TV for future suitors.

and for the 49ers? just another game....doesn't matter if we win or lose...we will just have to work harder and get better or what ever Sing always says.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
National Primetime game? back to play a Team he wanted to get drafted by....who passed on him twice...a team he has owned......and this time he gets to do it back in his old stomping grounds, the Bay Area....

and of course Kolb wants to redeem himself and keep the job...or at least look good on National TV for future suitors.

and for the 49ers? just another game....doesn't matter if we win or lose...we will just have to work harder and get better or what ever Sing always says.

You have a great attitude!
we will find a way to lose this game.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

You have a great attitude!

its probably similar to how the players feel
mathematically still possible to go 12-4
SNF talking about the game

Collinsworth:

"90% of the people picked the 49ers to win the west, and I still think they have a chance to win the division"

so now collinsworth is giving us love

you know what that means

reverse jinx

screw you collinsworth

Meh he is right. Sadly the 49ers could win next week and cards and rams lose. However that is justing building hope for more failure ahead with this team.
Even though the niners suck, how can you guys not be exicted for sunday night football at the Stick.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
we will find a way to lose this game.

sad
I'm watching one of the late night sports talk shows here in the Philadelphia area (I'm from South Jersey). It's called "Sports Night in Philly" on NBC. Well, they were talking about the Eagles @ 49ers game, 610 WIP radio host and sports reporter Howard Eskin says QB Michael Vick has a "sternum injury" and its severity is currently unknown. An MRI will reveal more on Monday. Sources inside the Eagles' organization believe Vick could miss at least 2-3 weeks, possibly longer.
[ Edited by PTulini on Oct 3, 2010 at 9:19 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home