LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This has been posted here before but I wanted to bring it back up to remind Niner fans that they're in our house this year! It's a Sunday night game so I'm extra pumped! When I first saw this I was . Paybacks a b***h!!!

Thoughts?
I hope Kolb was just a 2 game wonder. We have to beat them
They not only seem to beat us, but beat us badly every time they play us. At least as long as I can remember... Screw the Eagles, I just hate Phili fan's in general
Originally posted by teeohh:

I wouldn't even call it a 2 game wonder. Didn't he throw more interceptions than touchdowns? I predict we win 28-3.
F*ck the Eagles.
  • GatorNiner21
  • Info N/A
You know DeSean is going to want to have a big game against us in his stomping grounds.

Let's not let last year happen again and take notes on how the Cowgirls defended him. Their gameplan seems to take that punk completely out of the game.
Originally posted by pelos21:

I wouldn't even call it a 2 game wonder. Didn't he throw more interceptions than touchdowns? I predict we win 28-3.

I think we'll win too... they'll put more than just 3 points up on us though. I predict something around 24-17
A WZer was there and called it

2 touchdowns 3 ints against the saints and 391 yards, followed by a 300+ and 2 td game against the chiefs

I just looked in my Crystal ball.

You guys won't believe this but we win.

Score is 49-0.

Run to Vegas now and bet whichever way the spread is in our favor.

If you want 100-1 odds then bet the score. You'll make a Mint.

~Ceadder
Growing up 15 min. from Eagle Stadium all my life and being a diehard Niner fan I hope we beat them so bad they walk off the field before it's over for fear of not getting out of there with their lives!!! You guys have NO IDEA how bad it gets here... if you see a Philly fan from Philly, throw somethin at em'... Other then the Cowgirls, the Eagles are one of the teams I hate the most. The worse part is, these "die-hard" eagles fans don't know s**t about football or the NFL. 3/4th of them can't tell you who the QB was before McNabb took over and they started winning. Trust me, Eagles fan are the most bandwagon fans you'll ever see........ Now, to clear something up... Its not ALL Philly fans that are like that, it's Eagles fans... You can go to a Phils game, Sixers game, eh sometimes a Flyers game... cheer for your team, support them and not have a problem!! It's only Eagles fans b/c 1. Philly is a football town and 2. 90% of them are drunk A@@Holes!!!! Just my 2 cents....... GO NINERS!!!!!!
Originally posted by GatorNiner21:
You know DeSean is going to want to have a big game against us in his stomping grounds.

Let's not let last year happen again and take notes on how the Cowgirls defended him. Their gameplan seems to take that punk completely out of the game.

Cowboys CB's have speed, and they have Demarcus Ware. Niners can't copy that.

Originally posted by joeymac49s:
Growing up 15 min. from Eagle Stadium all my life and being a diehard Niner fan I hope we beat them so bad they walk off the field before it's over for fear of not getting out of there with their lives!!! You guys have NO IDEA how bad it gets here... if you see a Philly fan from Philly, throw somethin at em'... Other then the Cowgirls, the Eagles are one of the teams I hate the most. The worse part is, these "die-hard" eagles fans don't know s**t about football or the NFL. 3/4th of them can't tell you who the QB was before McNabb took over and they started winning. Trust me, Eagles fan are the most bandwagon fans you'll ever see........ Now, to clear something up... Its not ALL Philly fans that are like that, it's Eagles fans... You can go to a Phils game, Sixers game, eh sometimes a Flyers game... cheer for your team, support them and not have a problem!! It's only Eagles fans b/c 1. Philly is a football town and 2. 90% of them are drunk A@@Holes!!!! Just my 2 cents....... GO NINERS!!!!!!

A phillies fan threw up on a girl at the stadium and then clowns kept running on the field on purpose just to get on tv. I would say it's more than just the Eagles. And most folks I know from Philly are beyond die hard fans of all there teams.
This has been posted here before but I wanted to bring it back up to remind Niner fans that they're in our house this year! It's a Sunday night game so I'm extra pumped! When I first saw this I was . Paybacks a b***h!!!

Thoughts?

f**k those guys! thats bulls**t! philly fans are ridiculous. i would have pulled a ron artest and started rushing everyone throwing snowballs.

those two eagle fans that helped block some was pretty cool though.
I wanna beat their cheerleaders so bad.

Share 49ersWebzone