There are 208 users in the forums

Yup i'll be getting some snow balls tossed at me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I'm going to the game tomorrow and i'll be wearing my P Willy jersey with a thermal underneath. Unfortuneately I have to wear my black winter coat over top that because it is just too damn cold out there! I will still be wearing my beanie 49ers hat to show that I am a 49ers fan. My uncle who got the tickets suggested i don't wear any niners gear but i have to!
Rep that ish!!!!!!
LETS GO NINERS!!!
What ever you do, just dont dress up like Santa!
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What ever you do, just dont dress up like Santa!

Why not?? If you do D. Jackson might jump into the stands and belly bump you if you're wearing it :)
represent...represent
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover
Originally posted by Knowledge:
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover

what can they possibly do?

Dont listen to this guy, sport your colors proudly. f**k the eagles and their fans!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

what can they possibly do?

People have been beaten up, badly. The worst part is, if they start s**t with you, it's YOU that most likely gets kicked out, because they're not gonna kick a bunch of Eagles fans out.
well first it starts with the a*****e chant...then you have the drunk idiots that been taligaiting for 8 hours go absolutely crazy and are looking to start trouble...ive seen philly fans tip a porta pottie on another fan...bottles thrown..snowballs definitely and ive seen mulitple fights every time i go

Philly does have a jail and court house built into the stadium though. I still say f**kem!
if your uncle is an eagles fan, they wont mess with you too much, but if you are going with only niner fans and ur sporting all niner gear then i'd be a little worried
  • Silky
  • Veteran
ill just be wearing my hat though...
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'm going to the game tomorrow and i'll be wearing my P Willy jersey with a thermal underneath. Unfortuneately I have to wear my black winter coat over top that because it is just too damn cold out there! I will still be wearing my beanie 49ers hat to show that I am a 49ers fan. My uncle who got the tickets suggested i don't wear any niners gear but i have to!

not a problem
f**k those eagle fans, If some chump picks a fight have a roll of nickles with u and lay a grp of eagle fans the F**K OUT!

Represent!

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Dec 19, 2009 at 15:25:13 ]
Share 49ersWebzone