LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun at the WZ tailgate party!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
vicks hurt

to the locker room.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Andy Reid looks in trouble. Could see our future HC.

Yep thats the only excitement I'm getting from this one
Lets not show up, we're choke it away anyways...
fking bird teams....
Originally posted by niners94:

a win next week and vs the raiders and we'll basically be in first place in the NFC west.

yes we are bad, but the NFC west is collectively worst.
Originally posted by Ang:
Use it...

the warning should read use it wisely.

Don't care, season is over. Just want to see some improvement from our rookie linemen.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

a win next week and vs the raiders and we'll basically be in first place in the NFC west.

Thats true. We are in no way a bad team. We are just a team that doesn't know how to grasp a win when it sees one. We may not have all the pieces, but we have enough to be a good enough team to win our division. Someone inside this organization needs to really get these guys on track....b/c right now we could easily be 2-2, in the lead in the West.

As much as the 49ers keep disappointing me every week, I still haven't lost hope. Hope for the best, and expect the worst.
[ Edited by niner4life21 on Oct 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM ]
Vick just injured his collar bone. Maybe we got a shot... we are on Prime-time (at home) after-all.

I'm almost for certain that if we lose this game somebody's gonna burn. Mike Nolan couldn't get an important win on Steve Young's jersey retirement day and was fired barely 18 hours later.

This is going to be the first and last Sunday Night game we'll ever probably see for another 5-10 years, so we might as well make the best of it.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Vick just injured his collar bone. Maybe we got a shot... we are on Prime-time (at home) after-all.

I'm almost for certain that if we lose this game somebody's gonna burn. Mike Nolan couldn't get an important win on Steve Young's jersey retirement day and was fired barely 18 hours later.

This is going to be the first and last Sunday Night game we'll ever probably see for another 5-10 years, so we might as well make the best of it.

Nah. In a few years, when we have our home opener in our new stadium in City of Industry, it'll be a pretty big deal.
Originally posted by area49:

Nah. In a few years, when we have our home opener in our new stadium in City of Industry, it'll be a pretty big deal.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Thats true. We are in no way a bad team. We are just a team that doesn't know how to grasp a win when it sees one. We may not have all the pieces, but we have enough to be a good enough team to win our division. Someone inside this organization needs to really get these guys on track....b/c right now we could easily be 2-2, in the lead in the West.

As much as the 49ers keep disappointing me every week, I still haven't lost hope. Hope for the best, and expect the worst.

Don't tell me, show me.
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Don't care, season is over. Just want to see some improvement from our rookie linemen.

12 game pre-season for 2011?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by area49:

You mean Santa Clara.
Share 49ersWebzone