LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Im Sorry But this is about the DUMBEST Posts Ive seen yet.

The guy hasnt even played a down in the NFL not even preseason...How can you tag someone as being a Bust...
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:

The guy hasnt even played a down in the NFL not even preseason...How can you tag someone as being a Bust...

How? By being a whiny concern troll fan who evaluates talent after a few OTA'S. Forgetting the fact that he is a 20 year old rookie who has a new playbook to learn, a few bad practices and it's time to pull out the bust label.

I know I'm new here but there sure is some inane logic and posts from the "veterans" of the board.
Originally posted by TitsMcgee:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by miked1978:
I can't believe someone made a thread on this topic already. We have some bright fans...

Thank you. All messages of love are appreciated.

Well they shouldn't be. Wondering if someone is a bust before TC(you made this post before) is the definition of a fan who sh!ts their pants. I mean seriously, what kind of a thread is this?

Unbelievable.

Fans who sh1t their pants deserve love too. We can't all be perfect.

How? By being a whiny concern troll fan who evaluates talent after a few OTA'S. Forgetting the fact that he is a 20 year old rookie who has a new playbook to learn, a few bad practices and it's time to pull out the bust label.

I know I'm new here but there sure is some inane logic and posts from the "veterans" of the board.

like INANE IN THE MEMBAIN??
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Let the kid develop. It is real simple, some guys rely on athletic prowess, speed, strength, etc to dominate their opponent in high school and college They are a little on the lazy side or poorly coached and don't work on techniques cause they still dominate lacking technical skills. They get to the pros and everyone is a top notch athlete, so they need to bring their techniques up to the professional level to compete.
The poor technique guys are the one's that end up looking like NFL busts early in their careers, some eventually get up to NFL speed, some don't.
I read this title and skipped to page 13 because I already laughed enough and could risk death from laughter if I took this thread seriously....bahahahahah

It is a dumb post overall. That's the reason why my best advice to you is stop reading in the niner talk on offseason or preseason because fans here are illogical and will post crazy speculation whenever they can.
yes, of course he is. Kwame Harris Jr.
I can't believe someone made a thread on this topic already. We have some bright fans...

Well they shouldn't be. Wondering if someone is a bust before TC(you made this post before) is the definition of a fan who sh!ts their pants. I mean seriously, what kind of a thread is this?

Unbelievable.

You really must be one of those 'new' kind of idiots...
If our defensive linemen can't school this kid in the first week of camp, then the better question is, are our d-linemen overrated. This thread is truly a very stupid question.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yes, of course he is. Kwame Harris Jr.

Originally posted by eastie:

Unbelievable.

Hmm....

I wonder if feelings on this matter have changed. Considering that Davis essentially blew a block that might just have possibly ended Alex Smith's career in NFL Football...

Unbelievable.

Hmm....

I wonder if feelings on this matter have changed. Considering that Davis essentially blew a block that might just have possibly ended Alex Smith's career in NFL Football...

Yes
Davis has physical tools to his disposal. All his issues now are due to his lack of experience and/or technique. Comparisons to Kwame Harris are laughable because the only talent he had was playing the piano.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Unbelievable.

Hmm....

Yes

Still a dumb thread
Share 49ersWebzone