There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

I would rather stay in Candlestick until the score board falls on my head....
Davis is in a great position to dictate to boy wonder and the NFL terms of moving to SC. Once he gets more money and doesn't have to share in the risk we can all plan on sharing the stadium with the Raiders

Make sure you bring plenty of Lysol and hand sanitizer with you to the new stadium.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Davis is in a great position to dictate to boy wonder and the NFL terms of moving to SC. Once he gets more money and doesn't have to share in the risk we can all plan on sharing the stadium with the Raiders

Make sure you bring plenty of Lysol and hand sanitizer with you to the new stadium.

How so? His team is utter crap and he's got one foot in the grave. Unless he hast comprising photos of Jed and Goodell in bed together, the ol' crypt keeper's got nothing.
PHU@K NO!!!

Can you imagine having their fans and our fans in the same building during the inevitable match-ups?

This is a REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY Bad idea.

They didn't ask the Cowturds to share their digs with the Texans did they?

This is why the stadium needs to be built in the City. Obviously it's been voted on and passed in Santa Clara. But the thing is that they don't have $500 million of the building costs, so let's get down to Brass Tax. Policy and company have more investors who DO have the money or are at least close enough that the league can't strong arm the team to get what they want. It's BS(!!!) that we're even in this position. We're one of the 3 PREMIER franchises. Those being the Cowturds, the Squealers and us. We DESERVE our own diggs. The league has MORE than enough to put into escrow for all 32 teams if they thought there was a budget shortfall or if they thought that all the stadiums needed to be replaced.

PHU@K THE KRYPT KEEPER AND THE RAITARDS!

~Ceadder
no
hell no
f**k no
no, are you f**king kidding
in a cold day in hell, so no

i voted no
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
PHU@K NO!!!

Can you imagine having their fans and our fans in the same building during the inevitable match-ups?

This is a REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY Bad idea.

They didn't ask the Cowturds to share their digs with the Texans did they?

This is why the stadium needs to be built in the City. Obviously it's been voted on and passed in Santa Clara. But the thing is that they don't have $500 million of the building costs, so let's get down to Brass Tax. Policy and company have more investors who DO have the money or are at least close enough that the league can't strong arm the team to get what they want. It's BS(!!!) that we're even in this position. We're one of the 3 PREMIER franchises. Those being the Cowturds, the Squealers and us. We DESERVE our own diggs. The league has MORE than enough to put into escrow for all 32 teams if they thought there was a budget shortfall or if they thought that all the stadiums needed to be replaced.

PHU@K THE KRYPT KEEPER AND THE RAITARDS!

~Ceadder

Not sure what decade you are living in, but the Niners are no longer, and have not been for some time, one of the NFL's premier franchises. I would say NYG or the Pats have replaced us in that list. The Niners get absolutely no credit for their glorious past, nor should we.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
PHU@K NO!!!

Can you imagine having their fans and our fans in the same building during the inevitable match-ups?

This is a REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY Bad idea.

They didn't ask the Cowturds to share their digs with the Texans did they?

This is why the stadium needs to be built in the City. Obviously it's been voted on and passed in Santa Clara. But the thing is that they don't have $500 million of the building costs, so let's get down to Brass Tax. Policy and company have more investors who DO have the money or are at least close enough that the league can't strong arm the team to get what they want. It's BS(!!!) that we're even in this position. We're one of the 3 PREMIER franchises. Those being the Cowturds, the Squealers and us. We DESERVE our own diggs. The league has MORE than enough to put into escrow for all 32 teams if they thought there was a budget shortfall or if they thought that all the stadiums needed to be replaced.

PHU@K THE KRYPT KEEPER AND THE RAITARDS!

~Ceadder


Dallas and Houston are 4 hours apart so that comparison doesn't really fly.

I do hate the Raiders but I like having them in the Bay Area if that makes sense. The Bay Area is one of two metro media markets that support two NFL teams and it makes zero sense for one metro area to spend two billion on two stadiums when they'll never be in use on the same day.

As far as the Niner-Raider match-ups, the crowd will be partisan for which-ever team is designated as the home team that day . . . it won't be a 50-50 crowd.
i am open to a shared stadium. but it better be a badass stadium.
Originally posted by Thizz75:
I refuse to share a stadium with that "team" across the Bay!

would you share your home with a criminal?
they would trash the place.
i would, i dont understand what the big deal is
  • Nyner
  • Member
  • Posts: 109
Not a chance!!
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
i would, i dont understand what the big deal is
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by bjghum:
Does it really matter?

I just want my team to stay in the BA and have a new stadium.

If that means sharing with the raiders, I couldn't care less.

Do you think Jets and Giants fans care?

Most do

Fixed


I think most don't.

Most people have much bigger things to worry or care about.

On an average yr. (at least for our team) you're gonna be there 8 times.
It not like you're moving in and having to live w/raider fans. Sheesh.

Who cares.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
PHU@K NO!!!

Can you imagine having their fans and our fans in the same building during the inevitable match-ups?

This is a REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY Bad idea.

They didn't ask the Cowturds to share their digs with the Texans did they?

This is why the stadium needs to be built in the City. Obviously it's been voted on and passed in Santa Clara. But the thing is that they don't have $500 million of the building costs, so let's get down to Brass Tax. Policy and company have more investors who DO have the money or are at least close enough that the league can't strong arm the team to get what they want. It's BS(!!!) that we're even in this position. We're one of the 3 PREMIER franchises. Those being the Cowturds, the Squealers and us. We DESERVE our own diggs. The league has MORE than enough to put into escrow for all 32 teams if they thought there was a budget shortfall or if they thought that all the stadiums needed to be replaced.

PHU@K THE KRYPT KEEPER AND THE RAITARDS!

~Ceadder


Dallas and Houston are 4 hours apart so that comparison doesn't really fly.

I do hate the Raiders but I like having them in the Bay Area if that makes sense. The Bay Area is one of two metro media markets that support two NFL teams and it makes zero sense for one metro area to spend two billion on two stadiums when they'll never be in use on the same day.

As far as the Niner-Raider match-ups, the crowd will be partisan for which-ever team is designated as the home team that day . . . it won't be a 50-50 crowd.

Word. Its great to have the NFC and the AFC in the BA. We've also got the NL and AL. Nothing wrong w/that. Twice the ops = twice the fun.

I don't understand all the crying about sharing a stadium w/the raiders.