LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

mattbarrows
Jed York says he's discussed sharing a stadium w/ Raiders but "there's no plans. There's nothing in the works." He said the CBA will not pit the 49ers against the Raiders for league stadium money and said the NFL is not pressuring the 49ers to share a stadium.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows
Jed York says he's discussed sharing a stadium w/ Raiders but "there's no plans. There's nothing in the works." He said the CBA will not pit the 49ers against the Raiders for league stadium money and said the NFL is not pressuring the 49ers to share a stadium.

that's some b.s.
Who cares? As long as we're playing football.
If it comes down to it; do we have a choice?
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
If it comes down to it; do we have a choice?

if it comes down to it, i don't have a choice
I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather share a stadium with the raiders and actually SIGN some decent players, instead of being cheap the next 2 seasons until the minimum cap starts in 2013, just to save money to finance the damn thing.

I mean can't afford $3.5 on Burriss and $3 on Lawson. What a joke!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather share a stadium with the raiders and actually SIGN some decent players, instead of being cheap the next 2 seasons until the minimum cap starts in 2013, just to save money to finance the damn thing.

Those players are not part of the "The Plan".
Originally posted by susweel:

that's exactly my point. To me it looks like "The Plan" is to stay cheap and save as much money as possible to put towards the stadium.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

that's exactly my point. To me it looks like "The Plan" is to stay cheap and save as much money as possible to put towards the stadium.

The imaginary stadium that will never get built.

Its the only logical plan....
if it'll help them stay in the Bay Area it'll be ok I will hate dealing with Raider fans though. I love Candlestick great memories there but the 49ers really need a new stadium.
I don't know why any fans even care what different business share a big structure like a stadium. It is an empty structure most of the time - at tremendous cost to build.
NOOOOOOOO
These fans are very strange

Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
NOOOOOOOO
These fans are very strange

Do they not realize that looks quite gay? Or maybe they just are & proud. That's ok of course. Not trying to judge.
Share 49ersWebzone