There are 183 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Originally posted by area49:
Yeah, but these are the Yorks. Therefore, it's very much a real possibility that the Santa Clara stadium endeavor will fail. Al Davis, however, is a savvy NFL veteran, and I could easily see him making a move and getting that loan all for himself.

Also, I should point out that the article states that York calls himself "probably the biggest proponent" of an LA team.

Then it's a b******t article.
Trolling troll is trolling.
raiders plan is to move to Los Angeles and play at Farmer's Field, whenever that is built.
Bump due to last night's scuffle
They could call it the "O.K. Coral Coliseum of Death."
They can sell life insurance at the gate.
  • mod
  • Veteran
After last night I change my mind... apparently we as fans just arent mature enough.
Can't see it happening after last night
After last night, there's no way in hell this thought should even be considered ANYMORE! Raiders fans are so f**king retarded, they might trash the stadium/rip seats up, s**t all over the sinks in the bathroom (unaware that it's their stadium, too), and stain George Seifert's lucky sweater in the museum a week before the 49ers use the venue!
Raiders need to move to LA already.

Agreed. After what I saw last night, I don't want Raider fans anywhere near a first class facility. I think Jed York got that message as well. What a bunch of hooligans.
How about move the Raiders to Mexico as the first international NFL team... the Mexico City Raiders has a ring to it.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
How about move the Raiders to Mexico as the first international NFL team... the Mexico City Raiders has a ring to it.

Their fans would fit right in with the drug cartels
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Raiders and their fans are just garbage...they would fit right in in Mexico.
It will come down to it...it's the major reason Goodell footstomped for the new Santa Clara stadium. He sees it as a joint-use facility, much like the Jets and Giants share theirs.
Share 49ersWebzone