LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

One of the best Niner plays in the past 10 years.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Ah yeah son. BTW, Hearst has 1000 more yards from scrimmage then Terrell Davis did in his career.
[ Edited by Method on May 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
One of the best players also.
Love Hearst!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
^^^^um wasn't that play over 10 years??

My favorite has to be that 52 yard sluggo pass from Garcia to Owens in OT vs. Atlanta!!!
Gore always reminds me a bit of hearst. I believe Hearst was 5'11 though, but similar running styles. Id take Gore though just b.c of his elusiveness to bust one at any given time. Hearst would probably take care of the ball better,
Originally posted by Kolohe:
^^^^um wasn't that play over 10 years??

This.
the past 10 years huh?

scrolling through Nedney and Andy Lee highlights.

Oh and Hearst played a lot longer than Davis did BTW
Hearst was freaking awesome. Atlanta and John Elway are lucky he broke his ankle that first play. Otherwise history would be different right now. FCKERS
Originally posted by matt49er:
Love Hearst!
T.O. was a beast on that play.

Who was #74 blocking that play? I can't recall, but he looked like our LT and he ran at full speed for 60 yds and blocked the last 30 until Hearst tumbled in the end zone.

I don't see our linemen being able to do that lately, because now if we have a run like that its Gore being the lone red jersey downfield.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
T.O. was a beast on that play.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Who was #74 blocking that play? I can't recall, but he looked like our LT and he ran at full speed for 60 yds and blocked the last 30 until Hearst tumbled in the end zone.

I don't see our linemen being able to do that lately, because now if we have a run like that its Gore being the lone red jersey downfield.

Yeah he was hustling on that play although he didn't actually hit anybody he certainly inconvenienced a few guys.

I believe it was Dave Fiore?
Originally posted by Esco:

Yeah he was hustling on that play although he didn't actually hit anybody he certainly inconvenienced a few guys.

I think that was Dave Fiore. He was one of those types of guys that fit in so well with us, and made our team so good back then.

Coaches used to say, he works so hard in practice, he could build pyramids.
Share 49ersWebzone