LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 153 users in the forums

We have the 3 biggest freaks in the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Mays ran a 4.4 at the combine but for the sake of the thread we'll pretend it was a 4.2

Did you WATCH the combine? He was originally timed at 4.24...the the electronic time came back with 4.41.

The 4.41 is infallable you say? In the side-by-side comparisons came out he is CLEARLY ahead of Jahvid Best and Dorin Dickerson who times at 4.35 and 4.40 respectively. The only guy ahead of him is Jacoby Ford who got 4.28.

Don't believe me?

What did he really run

Thanks Marvin I was just gonna go dig this up. He Flys!
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Dominate:
VD
P-52
Mays

We have the 3 most physically gifted players in the NFL. A 240+ lb LB who runs in the 4.3 range. A TE who weighs 255lbs and also runs in the 4.3 range. Now we add a 230lb saftey who runs in the 4.2 - 4.3 range.

Can you think of any players more physically gifted at their respective postions?

I'd take Chris Johnson over Mays and VD. P-52 is the best player in the League so ain't no one ahead of him in the gifts department.

Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Mays ran a 4.4 at the combine but for the sake of the thread we'll pretend it was a 4.2

Did you WATCH the combine? He was originally timed at 4.24...the the electronic time came back with 4.41.

The 4.41 is infallable you say? In the side-by-side comparisons came out he is CLEARLY ahead of Jahvid Best and Dorin Dickerson who times at 4.35 and 4.40 respectively. The only guy ahead of him is Jacoby Ford who got 4.28.

Don't believe me?

What did he really run

Thanks Marvin I was just gonna go dig this up. He Flys!

def in the 4.2s
  • dman
  • Veteran
Ware is a freak too
We have a few speed freaks on this team, but the game against ATL last year, we looked sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati are big freaks too.

Didn't Joe Staley run a fast time for a 300+lbs. OT?
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
We have a few speed freaks on this team, but the game against ATL last year, we looked sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

On which side of the ball, offense or defense?
Originally posted by TJA85:

How are they going to do in the Nutcracker drill in training camp?...my guess Iupati will dominate.

[ Edited by MiamiNiner on Apr 27, 2010 at 21:51:39 ]
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Originally posted by TJA85:

How are they going to do in the Nutcracker drill in spring training?...my guess Iupati will dominate.

I don't like that drill.

Didn't Manny Lawson run a 4.3 also?
I know Ginn had an injury plagued last year of college and missed the combine. Anyone knows what he runs?
Kory Sheets
Originally posted by King49er:
Kory Sheets

lol
Bruce Campbell is a freak.
Share 49ersWebzone