There are 148 users in the forums

We have the 3 biggest freaks in the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
VD
P-52
Mays

We have the 3 most physically gifted players in the NFL. A 240+ lb LB who runs in the 4.3 range. A TE who weighs 255lbs and also runs in the 4.3 range. Now we add a 230lb saftey who runs in the 4.2 - 4.3 range.

Can you think of any players more physically gifted at their respective postions?
Zak Keasey was pretty gifted.
we should pick up Jamarcus Russell. That'll make 5.
Brian Jennings
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he weighs 300lbs right now. I wouldnt call that physically gifted!
i'm a freak
Chuck Norris

That would be a great idea if they gave out points for eating cheeseburgers and playing xbox 360.
Originally posted by Dominate:

You clearly don't get the joke... he listed 3, adding Jamarcus Russel would give us 5.... in other words... Jamarcus Russell is fat enough to count as two people.

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 27, 2010 at 15:12:30 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Brian Jennings

defintely one of the biggest freaks in the NFL, lol

VD
P-52
Mays

We have the 3 most physically gifted players in the NFL. A 240+ lb LB who runs in the 4.3 range. A TE who weighs 255lbs and also runs in the 4.3 range. Now we add a 230lb saftey who runs in the 4.2 - 4.3 range.

Can you think of any players more physically gifted at their respective postions?

I'd take Chris Johnson over Mays and VD. P-52 is the best player in the League so ain't no one ahead of him in the gifts department.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

You clearly don't get the joke... he listed 3, adding Jamarcus Russel would give us 5.... in other words... Jamarcus Russell is fat enough to count as two people.

*facepalm*
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
VD
P-52
Mays

I'd take Chris Johnson over Mays and VD. P-52 is the best player in the League so ain't no one ahead of him in the gifts department.

While there is no doubting CJ is fast, I would say VD is more of a freak due to his size, strength and speed
VD
P-52
Mays

Mays and Johnson dont play the same position. He said the most gifted at their POSITION

[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 27, 2010 at 15:16:22 ]
VD
P-52
Mays

I wouldnt, I wouldnt be surprised if Johnson could only last another 3 full years at his size.
Share 49ersWebzone