LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Breaking News!!! BLOUNT changes his mind!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nyner
Good move on his part. He may not have made the roster anyway....So long chump
Originally posted by HessianDud:
man, i Hope he dies!!!! what an a*****e!!1!!!1! geez!!!! he's the worst!!! worse than hitler eating babies while pissing on birthday cakes!!!!! the worst!!!1!!!!

Sarcasm I know but... anywayz.

~Ceadder
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k em

Dude will probably f**k up sooner or later. I will keep a eye out for him in police headlines.
Stupid Blount....I'm going to miss making fun of his name.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by highway49:
How much more $$ did Tenn. show him than us ?

none, he was just worried he couldn't live up the hype that Niner Talk was creating about him.

lol.
whatever, dude is a punk.
Don't think I can put up with the announcer mentioning his punching incident and how we must be starved of talent to put him on the team despite of character issue for the next 16 games. What the hell was Sing thinking.

It's a blessing. Thank you Blount for changing your mind.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 25, 2010 at 20:56:18 ]
I thought we were making him into a FB................
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
A lot of you sound like bitter ex-girlfriends in here, soundin real foolish.

Although he committed verbally, nothing was signed and I commend him for making the best decison for his career.

Titans swooped him up and told him LenWhale is gone and we need you, you have a better shot with us.

Great decison Blount.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
yeah he has a way better shot to make the roster in Tennessee than he does here.

He just didn't want to get lit up by Taylor Mays during practice. p*ssy!
man that sucks im a big oregon fan and this dude really could play i was pumped for him on the roster
Originally posted by znk916:
lol @ all the cut m-rob threads now

We need him on ST
titans obviously have chris johnson, just signed stefan johnson and they also have javon ringer they drafted last year, i think blount faces just as tough of a battle to make their team as he did ours
The dude wasn't even drafted. He just wants it to seem like he has choices. So long. See you in anger management.
Share 49ersWebzone