LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 157 users in the forums

Phillip Adams is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for OregonDuckNiner.
Originally posted by El_Imperio:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by PTulini:

This pic is hilarious. The Raider defenders look like they're break dancing in the background while Adams is taking it to the house. Way to make em look foolish Adams

I love it!

this is classic
Originally posted by susweel:
Who cares about him, just make the phone call to Dre Bly already.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Can't wait to watch the game. Sounds like the rooks stepped up! Baalke, you are okay with me for now.

This year's draft class is looking very good. Props to Trent Baalke, Coach Singletary, and company! They did their homework and knew what they wanted. GREAT JOB!!!

Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Can't wait to watch the game. Sounds like the rooks stepped up! Baalke, you are okay with me for now.

This year's draft class is looking very good. Props to Trent Baalke, Coach Singletary, and company! They did their homework and knew what they wanted. GREAT JOB!!!

all of the picks are gonna make the team
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:

all of the picks are gonna make the team

I don't know who scouted this kid. If it was McCloughin or Baalke. Or someone else. But whoever it was did their homework. Doesn't seem like he was on anyone's radar and he looks real good so far.

I really wanted us to draft Javier Arenas because I thought getting a punt returner and CB depth with one pick would be great for us. So I'm really happy that we ended up getting those things with a 7th round pick.
Just pre-season but I like what I see from this kid after to games
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Did anyone see segment on him at halftime? Apparently his mother was in a car accident in his senior year at South Carolina State and was paralyzed from the neck down. Hearing stuff like that makes you root a little extra for a player.
Reminds me of when we picked up a kid from Mississippi Valley St. University back in 1985, named Jerry Rice "Flash 80" (WR) HOF. Who knew?..
Originally posted by kw49:
Did anyone see segment on him at halftime? Apparently his mother was in a car accident in his senior year at South Carolina State and was paralyzed from the neck down. Hearing stuff like that makes you root a little extra for a player.

unfortunately i got stuck with the non stop homerism raiders feed
Originally posted by Quitugua:
Reminds me of when we picked up a kid from Mississippi Valley St. University back in 1985, named Jerry Rice "Flash 80" (WR) HOF. Who knew?

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

This pic is hilarious. The Raider defenders look like they're break dancing in the background while Adams is taking it to the house. Way to make em look foolish Adams

I love it!

this is classic

looks like a movie poster............ THE RETURNER feat Phillip Adams!

He is making quite an impression as a rookie CB with his passes blocked and on special teams with both his yardage and that one returned.
  • titan
  • Veteran
^^^Looks like Kool Aid breaking through the wall!
Originally posted by 228niner:

I love it!

this is classic

looks like a movie poster............ THE RETURNER feat Phillip Adams!

This is an awesome pic, looks like Adams has a force field around him, and the Raiders are bouncing off it.
[ Edited by eamjr10 on Aug 30, 2010 at 6:42 AM ]
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Break dance comment was so frickin funny. Even my gf (no football knowledge) couldn't stop laughing.

I love it!

this is classic
Share 49ersWebzone