LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Phillip Adams is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody know where i can find highlights of him against the vikes?
He makes the roster, a young kid with talent who we can mold and fit into our defense. He hasn't gotten the "dre's gonna be dre" mentality to go off on his own rather than play within the defense. And he saves on the cap which means it will help us in our cause of resigning our own players.
  • bret
  • Veteran
Anybody think he's a practice squad player now?!
What a steal man!
no doubt now he is on the team, I love this kid!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
no doubt now he is on the team, I love this kid!

Love what it says about our scouting.
So great to see a 7th round pick with talent enough to not only make the team but potentially make an impact. What a terrific draft!
Quote:
mattbarrows: Phillip Adams just returned a punt 83 yard for a TD
  • obx49
  • Veteran
*stands up and*
I like this kid

Adams is a beast!!! awesome pass protection and he had a great night doing returns, even the one he misjudged a little he got good yards. this guy is foreal. yet another late round steal to go with Dixon. i think Balke nailed every pick this year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Adams is a beast!!! awesome pass protection and he had a great night doing returns, even the one he misjudged a little he got good yards. this guy is foreal. yet another late round steal to go with Dixon. i think Balke nailed every pick this year.

ABSOLUTELY!
spencer and adams my fav corners
Can't wait to watch the game. Sounds like the rooks stepped up! Baalke, you are okay with me for now.
  • bret
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
spencer and adams my fav corners

He's probably not ready for a big role just yet, but man I love his moxy! The game is not too big for him. As impressive as his 3 punt returns (remember, the worst was for 10 yards!) was how he performed in the backfield when he got on the field. Broke up an important pass and never seemed to be out of position.
Share 49ersWebzone