LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I personally think that they should try Davis out at LT, thats his more natural position. Also its not like Joe Staley is setting the world on fire.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
how about moving him back at his Natural position in LT and move Staley back to RT... Boom problem solved. Last year was his first year playing RT anyways and he got better. No need to rush things time will tell.

this! let him and iupati grow together.
Originally posted by susweel:
I personally think that they should try Davis out at LT, thats his more natural position. Also its not like Joe Staley is setting the world on fire.

I wouldn't mind seeing the team try it.
Try Davis at TE! Or FB!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Try Davis at TE! Or FB!

Or DE! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Davis should be moved to his naturally-gifted/best-suited position at LT, and Staley should be moved back to RT.

Don't be surprised if Harbaugh's buddy Tim Drevno catches onto this, and overrules Solari on this one; it's a given.
We are all so so so bored, that the OP came up with a scnario that is just a thought, but one of the worst thoghts I have heardd in a long time.

The niners have two 1st round picks that are OT that are signed for the next 5 years, FINALLY the line can get some stability at the bookends. Now someone wants to remove that book end and put this high fdraft pick at guard. I feel like pulling a Jim Mora and say Play offs, play offs are you kidding me.

Are you kidding me, you want to have the niners now have to draft another RT or FA.
Originally posted by 9erred:
We are all so so so bored, that the OP came up with a scnario that is just a thought, but one of the worst thoghts I have heardd in a long time.

The niners have two 1st round picks that are OT that are signed for the next 5 years, FINALLY the line can get some stability at the bookends. Now someone wants to remove that book end and put this high fdraft pick at guard. I feel like pulling a Jim Mora and say Play offs, play offs are you kidding me.

Are you kidding me, you want to have the niners now have to draft another RT or FA.

Exactly, In the future, IF he doesn't develop at RT than maybe kick him inside, but got to let these guys develop. He improved throughout the year and no reason to think that all of a sudden he has already hit his ceiling. If he doesn't improve next year than start that convo, maybe.
This wouldn't be NT if I didn't suggest that we should resign AS and move him to RT. Then we can move Davis to his natural position of QB.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
This wouldn't be NT if I didn't suggest that we should resign AS and move him to RT. Then we can move Davis to his natural position of QB.

You're not helping.

But it was funny.

Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Great Idea, but that's not alex's natural position, With great blocks against guys like earl thomas. Alex has always been the guy who should block for frank at fb!!! Greg Ellise hasn't seen anything YET!
Anthony Davis' tweets remind me of my little cousin, super immature... I know he's only 20, but it sure shows.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anthony Davis' tweets remind me of my little cousin, super immature... I know he's only 20, but it sure shows.

Agreed. Someone should change the title of this thread to "Anthony Davis is on Twitter 24/7!".
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Agreed. Someone should change the title of this thread to "Anthony Davis is on Twitter 24/7!".

lol
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
That was def Troy Smith lol

Yeah anthony davis was bragging on twitter how "my boy troy is talkin s**t to all the Mavs players"... OMFG. Ugh. That is kind of ironic too considering how every single player on the Mavs is better at their sport than Troy is at his. I kind of wish that guy had never played on our team, because he's a giant douchebag, and it looks like our starting RT is a retarded twitter lover who spends more time on his iphone/twitter than he does working out and preparing for the season.

idk what to think of that

major knock on him was that he was immature

Aaron Rodgers posts stupid immature tweets too.

this is what i meant by immature

Quote:
Davis, who twice reported to preseason camp at Rutgers overweight and was suspended for one game for violating team rules, was panned in a review of his NFL Combine showing by Pro Football Weekly, which assessed his performance in Indianapolis this way:
"Known to abhor the weight room at Rutgers and rely far too much on his natural ability, Davis showed up at the Combine looking sloppy-bodied and overweight. At 323 pounds, he clocked above 5.4 in the 40 on some watches and managed only 21 reps of 225 pounds, the fewest of any of the top four tackles who grade out the highest in the draft on tape. Known for consistently being late and not being accountable in college, Davis demonstrated his immaturity during interviews."
Share 49ersWebzone