LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

**RECAST***Can we agree that we can call Balmer a bust yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

**RECAST***Can we agree that we can call Balmer a bust yet?

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by zozell:
2 Years ago when I saw him at Club NV in SF in the VIP Area, and my buddies were making fun of me when I went up to him to chat and ask about Sing etc... When i came back to my boys, they were clowning me saying, "Man why you go talk to that scrub? He's a bust... he ain't ever gonna do s**t" I should have listened...

Your boys are clowning players and passing judgment on their future after 1 year in the pro's ? Do these boys post in 9er Talk on the regular ?

Well not really my boys per se, but my cousins boys. Samoan dudes from SF that used to play college themselves. They know football and I guess they know he wasn't that great...
im officially on the balmer is a bust boat. the past yrs i wasnt ready to call him a bust but its official, i wish i can slap the s**t out of mccoughlan
eh i dont care anymore
He's worse than a bust: he's a quitter and mentally weak.
Originally posted by Joecool:
He's worse than a bust: he's a quitter and mentally weak.
in terms of expectations: yes
in terms of investment: not so much

But didn't Singletary get in hot water for asking Matt Stafford about how he reacted to his parents getting a divorce as a teenager? Singletary defended his questioning at the Combine by saying, I need to know how a player reacts to adversity.

I guess we must have missed a few with Coffee and Balmer
Originally posted by valrod33:
eh i dont care anymore
This was an Epke Udoh pick. Late bloomer/limited potential.
I'm going to have to say, YES! That's not a hard question anymore.
In his first comments since being traded from the 49ers to the Seahawks, defensive end Kentwan Balmer didn't explain what led him to buy his way out of San Francisco, but he did say he thinks Seattle is the right place for him.

"What happened in San Francisco was in San Francisco," Balmer said. "I think this is a first-class organization. I think I mesh well with the people here."

Not that he's saying the 49ers are a second-class organization. But the Associated Press reports that Balmer said "I'm just happy to be here" seven times in a five-minute span while avoiding any explanation of what, exactly made him unhappy about being in San Francisco.

"I would just like to thank the Seattle Seahawks for this chance. I would like to thank the 49ers for allowing me to move on," Balmer said. "I'm just here, happy and ready to compete."

Whatever the "personal reasons" were that led Balmer to leave 49ers camp, Balmer says they're now resolved and "There's no hard feelings."

Considering that Balmer was a first-round draft pick who left San Francisco without ever starting a single game or recording a single sack, the 49ers might not feel the same way.

F*cken lame thats the best he can do to take a shot at us just like his game he FAILED!!!!

i can see the guys that teased him during training camp teasing him all through the game come week one

YOU WILL FOREVER SUCK BALMER!!!!!

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
In his first comments since being traded from the 49ers to the Seahawks, defensive end Kentwan Balmer didn't explain what led him to buy his way out of San Francisco, but he did say he thinks Seattle is the right place for him.

"What happened in San Francisco was in San Francisco," Balmer said. "I think this is a first-class organization. I think I mesh well with the people here."

Not that he's saying the 49ers are a second-class organization. But the Associated Press reports that Balmer said "I'm just happy to be here" seven times in a five-minute span while avoiding any explanation of what, exactly made him unhappy about being in San Francisco.

"I would just like to thank the Seattle Seahawks for this chance. I would like to thank the 49ers for allowing me to move on," Balmer said. "I'm just here, happy and ready to compete."

Whatever the "personal reasons" were that led Balmer to leave 49ers camp, Balmer says they're now resolved and "There's no hard feelings."

Considering that Balmer was a first-round draft pick who left San Francisco without ever starting a single game or recording a single sack, the 49ers might not feel the same way.

F*cken lame thats the best he can do to take a shot at us just like his game he FAILED!!!!

i can see the guys that teased him during training camp teasing him all through the game come week one

I can't wait until Iupati pancakes his ass
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its not his fault he had 5 different cordinators in 5 years.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its not his fault he had 5 different cordinators in 5 years.

Wow... that's amazing. "5 Coordinators in 5 years" while being in the league for 3 years? Now THAT's talent... lol
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I can't wait until Iupati pancakes his ass

*a googleplex
**** you Kentwan. I defended you and all you do is complain about playing time?! Try earning some. Good riddance and I was wrong about you in so many ways.
Share 49ersWebzone