There are 170 users in the forums

(Pre) December 16, 2010 San Diego Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Smell that sweet bump
I'm trying to tailgate Thursday, I will be at the game. I'm down to pitch on the tailgate or bring something if needed??
Originally posted by thuglife619:
I'm trying to tailgate Thursday, I will be at the game. I'm down to pitch on the tailgate or bring something if needed??

The Tru Niners will feed a s many extra folks that show up as we can $10 plate Carna asada, sausage links ,potato salad, rice, green salad BYOB
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by truniners:

The Tru Niners will feed a s many extra folks that show up as we can $10 plate Carna asada, sausage links ,potato salad, rice, green salad BYOB

Awesome bro. I live down in SD but I'm from the Bay Area, Niners fan for life! I was at the Saints and Seapigeons games, have tickets for the Charger game too. I'll be there for the tailgate!

sweet im down for that!!! 9ers all day!!
  • B_NO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm driving down from the Bay Area with some people. We're going to tailgate all day before the game. Let's try to organize it so we can all meet up. If anybody is familiar with the layout and a good spot, please chime in.

There will be a large gathering of the Faithful in the B2 area of the parking lot.
Tru Niners, Imperial Valley Booster Club, SO Cal Niner Empire, and hopefully the 87 on the bus coming over from the Typhoon Salon and many others flying in from all over. Check us out @ truniners.com/ contact us

My buddy just referred me to this thread. Ill throw my 30 people into the mix. All Niner Faithful living down here in Dago. We have B3 parking passes so we should be able to overflow into B2. What time you guys setting up?

Me and my girlfriend will come pay for some food for sure! I'll be the guy wearing the 49ers Singletary jersey. You'll be in the B section of the parking lot ya?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B_NO:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm driving down from the Bay Area with some people. We're going to tailgate all day before the game. Let's try to organize it so we can all meet up. If anybody is familiar with the layout and a good spot, please chime in.

There will be a large gathering of the Faithful in the B2 area of the parking lot.
Tru Niners, Imperial Valley Booster Club, SO Cal Niner Empire, and hopefully the 87 on the bus coming over from the Typhoon Salon and many others flying in from all over. Check us out @ truniners.com/ contact us

My buddy just referred me to this thread. Ill throw my 30 people into the mix. All Niner Faithful living down here in Dago. We have B3 parking passes so we should be able to overflow into B2. What time you guys setting up?

B NO! Welcome to the board, son! I think Tru Niners said they are leaving their hotel at 12 noon so they should be there when the gates open. I'll see ya'll at 2!

I'm totally down but what section will you guys be I'n?
DESPITE THE LOSE..We Had A MEMORABLE TIME LOOK FOR US NEXT YEAR AND JOIN IN ON THE INVASION! Poor Video but you get the idea this is how we do it!!!!!!!!!!Tru Niners SD Invasion

Share 49ersWebzone