LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

49ers | Giving McCloughan leave of absence

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's crazy how you guys found out all that info lol. Nothing is really private anymore. Best of luck to McCloughan and his family though divorce is a horrible thing to go through.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Santa Clara County Superior Court Civil Case No. 6-10-FL-003288, filed February 2, 2010, Respondent is one Scot McCloughan, Petitioner is Kelli McCloughan, nature of proceedings: dissolution of marriage.

If this is the Niners Scot McCloughan, this might explain part or all of his personal problem.

per google

49ers Hot Read
... Rachel Lee (wife of punter Andy Lee), Shae Sims (wife of left tackle Barry Sims) and Kelli McCloughan (wife of 49ers General Manager Scot McCloughan). ...
blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/ - Cached - Similar

thats an affirmative.

Best of luck to him and his family.

I think he's got a couple of young daughters like myself. McSad.
Santa Clara County Superior Court Civil Case No. 6-10-FL-003288, filed February 2, 2010, Respondent is one Scot McCloughan, Petitioner is Kelli McCloughan, nature of proceedings: dissolution of marriage.

If this is the Niners Scot McCloughan, this might explain part or all of his personal problem.

per google

49ers Hot Read
... Rachel Lee (wife of punter Andy Lee), Shae Sims (wife of left tackle Barry Sims) and Kelli McCloughan (wife of 49ers General Manager Scot McCloughan). ...

thats an affirmative.

i dont understand what your post is supposed to mean and how it confirms anything
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Kelli McCloughan...U couldn't of picked a more inopportune time to pull this....b4 the draft. U couldn't wait...
Originally posted by valrod33:

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

i dont understand what your post is supposed to mean and how it confirms anything

That the odds are increased that this is indeed our Scott, as he found an unrelated source that happens to name his wife.

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

I think he was just reaffirming that Kelli is McC wife's name.
http://www.sccaseinfo.org/civil.htm

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

it means google it yourself and figure it out, you may see something that looks similar to that pop up as a search result.
Originally posted by danimal:

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

That the odds are increased that this is indeed our Scott, as he found an unrelated source that happens to name his wife.

I get his post now, he posted something that shows her name, i thought he failed at posting a link or something
I think there might be more then "personal issues" with Scotty. It sounds like him and the 49ers had a falling out and they are kind of covering it up. 49ers, as of late, have been doing stupid s**t like this for years. Look at the Nolan firing and how that went down. And they whole Forester incident. Martz hiring/firing was a joke. We also got hit with tampering. WTF.

Hopefully this will give Sing an opportunity to draft players and we can see what he is made of. Hopefully he gets some Lineman for his power running scheme.

All is not well in 49erland. Our ownership is a mess. We might be a team like the Lions and Bengals. One that shows promise but just can't get it together.....

Originally posted by danimal:

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

Yeah, it confirms that Kelli McCloughan is Scot's wife, and the same Kelli McCloughan mentioned within the Divorce case per Scot McCloughan under Santa Clara's 'civil' records regarding a divorce/custody case that has been re-opened/filed.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I think there might be more then "personal issues" with Scotty. It sounds like him and the 49ers had a falling out and they are kind of covering it up. 49ers, as of late, have been doing stupid s**t like this for years. Look at the Nolan firing and how that went down. And they whole Forester incident. Martz hiring/firing was a joke. We also got hit with tampering. WTF.

Hopefully this will give Sing an opportunity to draft players and we can see what he is made of. Hopefully he gets some Lineman for his power running scheme.

All is not well in 49erland. Our ownership is a mess. We might be a team like the Lions and Bengals. One that shows promise but just can't get it together.....

More than a divorce?!?!?!?!?!?!

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

it means google it yourself and figure it out, you may see something that looks similar to that pop up as a search result.

LOL. make sense next time
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

per google

49ers Hot Read

thats an affirmative.

Best of luck to him and his family.

I think he's got a couple of young daughters like myself. McSad.

He does . . . this is from McCloughan's bio on the team website

Quote:
McCloughan and his wife, Kelli, have a son, Caden, and twin girls, Adison and Avery.

It matches all the names on the divorce petition.

All the best to all of them . . . bummer.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Mar 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Nes49:
Kelli McCloughan...U couldn't of picked a more inopportune time to pull this....b4 the draft. U couldn't wait...

exactly, damn females
Share 49ersWebzone