
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press_Pass_Alex_Boone/67186696-44e1-4f7d-bb2e-780f6574eaaf
There are 480 users in the forums

Originally posted by E-49er:
Bonne vs Suh and Davis vs Avril are gonna be keys to this game. If they can keep Alex clean for the most part our WR can exploit their battered secondary. I expect them to try and bring some extra guys up the middle to get in Alex's face.I was impressed with Boones play against GB and if he continues to improve it will solidify our OL and the passing game can reach new heights. Im confident Boone will play well and with good leverage. Im really surprised he has been successful at Guard given his height.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Bonne vs Suh and Davis vs Avril are gonna be keys to this game. If they can keep Alex clean for the most part our WR can exploit their battered secondary. I expect them to try and bring some extra guys up the middle to get in Alex's face.I was impressed with Boones play against GB and if he continues to improve it will solidify our OL and the passing game can reach new heights. Im confident Boone will play well and with good leverage. Im really surprised he has been successful at Guard given his height.
I think Suh actually plays toward Iupati/Goodwin
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Maybe they flop, but I remember several plays last year where A. Davis blocked down on him, so he had to be lined up on our right side
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Pro Bowler...
Called it :)
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Madden needs to update him
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Pro Bowler...
Called it :)
looking good so far
Very amazingOriginally posted by calbear:It's amazing how much of a difference he has made to the O-Line. There is a new confidence that the O-Line has. Chilo was a weak link and Boone has made all the difference. He really did help our line take the next step.