There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dashon Goldson negotiating extension...

Originally posted by rigs49:
Pay him, and pay him NOW!!!!!!!!
really dude ? he isnt worth that much and he can easily be replaced the most i would pay for him is about 5 a year

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on May 8, 2010 at 07:33:48 ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Pay him, and pay him NOW!!!!!!!!
really dude ? he isnt worth that much and he can easily be replaced the most i would pay for him is about 5 a year

this
the 9ers are in a tough spot w/Goldston because i believe he's going to be a star. I'm sure him and his agent now want star $$, if they meet in the middle i'm fine w/it and would like to keep him around but he better not get A.Rolle $$
the only safety in the league that's worth 7 mil/year is Polumalu

Goldson needs to step his game up and just play.
I wonder if this is Drew Rosenhaus's hold music at the office?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Rosenhaus epitomizes greed

Did you notice him during the draft? You could almost see the dollar signs in his eyes.
I like Dashon, but his asking price is way higher than his level of play has been, he is not very good in coverage and has a history of injury problems. Too much risk, not enough reward at this point. Make him show that he is worth that much money before you pay him like a top safety, which he is not.
  • Tankian52
  • Info N/A
7 mil? unless he becomes Ed Reed this year
Dashon Goldson and Taylor Mays as our starting safeties= Scary!

Now Goldson has to prove he can play as well as he did late in 2009 on a consistent basis and I think Mays may be a year away but I can see these two young guys forming a heck of a safety combo for a long time to come.
Originally posted by JD81:
You're hearing it from me first as a Webzone Exclusive......

I have recently been in contact with a rep for Dashon and arranged an interview. I just received an email informing me that Dashon is currently in contract negotiations for an extension.

As soon as everything gets finalized, I will be able to run my piece. Just wanted to give you guys the 411 BEFORE you hear it ANYWHERE else......

so when is this going to be done?
Originally posted by matt49er:

I have recently been in contact with a rep for Dashon and arranged an interview. I just received an email informing me that Dashon is currently in contract negotiations for an extension.

As soon as everything gets finalized, I will be able to run my piece. Just wanted to give you guys the 411 BEFORE you hear it ANYWHERE else......

I think this info is from the first agent, not Drew. The report was a contract was near done at the time Goldson dropped his agent.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 8, 2010 at 20:37:30 ]
If he walks I hope we draft Rahim Moore. BallHawk.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by matt49er:

I think this info is from the first agent, not Drew. The report was a contract was near done at the time Goldson dropped his agent.

wonder how much that contract was worth
Dashon is gonna need that extension soon. Check out his Mother's Day gift...

Link
thehawk38 Anotha opportunity to get closer to the money. To my NFL family let's make plays today