LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

What would you do if the Niners don't re-sign Willis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will not even contemplate this
Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts
Punch the first baby i see
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
seriously, what would you do?

Find it hard to be upset with Willis. He's a winner and he wants to be paid like a winner and he wants to play on a team full of winners.
I would be pissed off, but not at our front office. If we don't sign Willis, it will be because he wanted to leave. I firmly believe that our FO is prepared to make Patrick Willis the highest paid LB in the NFL, and very possibly in NFL history.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would be pissed.
Originally posted by momoney925:
kill myself.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
lose faith in our organization. and then continue to be a fan. it's not our decision.

but they absolutely will not let the best LB in the NFL walk.
Originally posted by endcapitalism:

Typical Communist reaction....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I would be pissed off, but not at our front office. If we don't sign Willis, it will be because he wanted to leave. I firmly believe that our FO is prepared to make Patrick Willis the highest paid LB in the NFL, and very possibly in NFL history.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by endcapitalism:

Typical Communist reaction....

yeah crying out for the mods
LOL it would never happen! If it did then i would be border line ready to give up! I'm sick and tired of this mediocre management. this is a business as well and our team is run horribally
You guys know that there is a strong possibility of this happening , right?

Willis is known league-wide, already has been hanging out with Rex Ryan's tampering ass at some MMA event, and teh cap free season?

Douchenozzles like Al Davis and Jerry Jones might pay triple for Willis.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
You guys know that there is a strong possibility of this happening , right?

Willis is known league-wide, already has been hanging out with Rex Ryan's tampering ass at some MMA event, and teh cap free season?

Douchenozzles like Al Davis and Jerry Jones might pay triple for Willis.

i bet P-willy would love to play for the cowgirls
Get hold of any living Battleship Sailors and take over the Mo, bring her into range and fire a couple of Volkswagens on team HQ.

That's what I'll do.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone