LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Source: Don't expect anything big!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cape49er
  • Info N/A
Not angry, but getting there. Why is it that everyone seems to be hung up on the fact that arizona has taken a step back and that the division sucks. How about "have we gotten any better?" i don't think we have at all. Carr is a lateral move, no gain there. So, can we stop with all this B.S. attitude that we've already won the division by default. The biggest issue with this team is, and will always be that we need a REAL Quarterback!! They already have a good team, that could be great. we can draft O-Lineman, and fill in other areas via the draft and leftover free agents. If we don't get the right guy under center, the niners will be at home watching the playoffs just like me!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
No not angry, I have come to expect this kind of approach from our front office.

OK...I just don't get that attitude anymore.

The Niners made huge contract signings in the past few years with Nate Clements and Justin Smith. What the hell are you talking about?

Yah but those dudes were not game changers.

what FAs this year are game changers

Thank You.

MAYBE Peppers, but he is NOT worth the money.

lol..susweel always leaves the convo when he doesn't know what to say

haha thats funny. I just have ten million things to do, I dont sit on the computer all day. I just check in from time to time.

I disagree though, I think Peppers is worth the money. We have no legit pass rushers, we cant get to the QB without blitzing. They should have signed him.

Its not my money so I can say it. haha
Originally posted by jta854:
I think some of you want players signed just for the sake of it. You don't consider how crazy the money that Rolle or Peppers just signed for. Or that the rest of the FA players are crap.
You just want us to sign somebody!... Now!

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by valrod33:
No not angry, I have come to expect this kind of approach from our front office.

OK...I just don't get that attitude anymore.

The Niners made huge contract signings in the past few years with Nate Clements and Justin Smith. What the hell are you talking about?

Yah but those dudes were not game changers.

what FAs this year are game changers

Thank You.

MAYBE Peppers, but he is NOT worth the money.

lol..susweel always leaves the convo when he doesn't know what to say

haha thats funny. I just have ten million things to do, I dont sit on the computer all day. I just check in from time to time.

I disagree though, I think Peppers is worth the money. We have no legit pass rushers, we cant get to the QB without blitzing. They should have signed him.

Its not my money so I can say it. haha

Peppers would have been worth the money, as would a good o-lineman. I'm not saying go after every guy. Just go after a legit piece ot two.
I don't really care. Peppers, T.O and Marshall are the only ones that would put a smile on my face. As long as we draft oline and have no controversy in any form this offseason, I'm good. If we fail this time around, we'll probably clean house anyway.
To sign any RFA is too expensive. That, and with the exception of a few top tier FAs that are already gone (and were too expensive) I would rather concentrate on the draft.

If you look at the running backs available, they are all at the golden witching hour
of 30 years old.

I don't want a cancer like Marshall as we already tried that with the original strain, TO.

Build through the draft.
anybody who is angry has not been paying attention.
Seahawks will win the division this year!X's and O's Pete knows, Good luck Sing and Raye LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bornaniner:
Seahawks will win the division this year!X's and O's Pete knows, Good luck Sing and Raye LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******WARNING********WARNING*******WARNING*******

You will soon be called a "hater" by many zoners.
Share 49ersWebzone