LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

It's going to get GREAT!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This offseason has the makings of something special! I can feel it.
We have 2 first round picks.
There's going to be some good free agents avail. but i don't see us going big, maybe 1 or 2 spots to fill some needs. Which would make the draft much easier!

The most important thing is.......CONTRACT YEAR!! & most importantly it's Alex Smith's Contract year. Want to get paid then play motherf**ker!

Finally for everyone on the offense not just the QB year 2 with the same OC. WOW!!

Our Defense was tops last year, and can only get better! #15 in the whole NFL & 8th in the NFC. I see us improving there.

2nd camp under Sing. New WR's Coach!!!!

Crabcakes!! Morgan yr 3 which proves most of the time to be breakout yr's for wr's which he can do.

Most importantly is what will & is already happening to the cards in free agency & retirements(who we swept!) the hawks & lambs are rebuilding with yrs away (& bring it on vick!)

f**k YES!!! We can FKN DO IT! We have the pieces now let's build on it!

Oh & our schedule is sexy!!! it's going to be a fast summer!!!
sproles, BPA and OL. should be good!
sproles over spiller!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by cubanb:
sproles, BPA and OL. should be good!

lol
Sproles is a no brainer over spiller. You know what you are getting, know what you are spending and you dont use a 1st rounder. It could really improve the team.
Sproles is a no brainer over spiller. You know what you are getting, know what you are spending and you dont use a 1st rounder. It could really improve the team.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
This offseason has the makings of something special! I can feel it.
We have 2 first round picks.
There's going to be some good free agents avail. but i don't see us going big, maybe 1 or 2 spots to fill some needs. Which would make the draft much easier!

The most important thing is.......CONTRACT YEAR!! & most importantly it's Alex Smith's Contract year. Want to get paid then play motherf**ker!

Finally for everyone on the offense not just the QB year 2 with the same OC. WOW!!

Our Defense was tops last year, and can only get better! #15 in the whole NFL & 8th in the NFC. I see us improving there.

2nd camp under Sing. New WR's Coach!!!!

Crabcakes!! Morgan yr 3 which proves most of the time to be breakout yr's for wr's which he can do.

Most importantly is what will & is already happening to the cards in free agency & retirements(who we swept!) the hawks & lambs are rebuilding with yrs away (& bring it on vick!)

f**k YES!!! We can FKN DO IT! We have the pieces now let's build on it!

Oh & our schedule is sexy!!! it's going to be a fast summer!!!

we have been saying this s**t for the last 7 years
Originally posted by cNiner:

Yeah but now this time we have the players brotha!

• nj49erfan
  • Info N/A

Really? Considering Sporles can't pass block for his life, making it tough for him to be a 3rd down back, which is why San Diego is letting him go and he offers no between the tackles ability I don't see it as such a no brainer.

Lets pay a guy 5 million a year to just be a return man and every year that goes by at this point he will be losing a step instead of getting better instead of drafting a similar back with a bigger build and can run between the tackles and return kicks.

Yep No brainer.

The 49ers.......

We now have more offseason championship trophies than Superbowls.....

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
The 49ers.......

Bonjour FalconBleu61!
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
The 49ers.......

Bonjour FalconBleu61!

Canada vs Etats Unis!!!!!
Originally posted by cNiner:

Better to live with hope. Sooner or later it's going to happen. This team has more going for it than any of the previous seven so I see no reason not to be optimisitic.
FINALLY a second year with the same OC

that equals championship..book it
Share 49ersWebzone