LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Most hated Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
JTO.
L Phillips, without a DOUBT. If he wasn't dragging beat up girlfriends down stairs by their hair, he was letting defenders take shots at Young and diss'in the coaches. Mouch should have smacked him in the mouth before he kicked his a$$ out the door. Let him rot in prison and I hope HE is somebody's girlfriend now. What a punk and worthless use of a human body.
Originally posted by Niner4Life209:
Present: A tie between Michael Robinson and Arnaz Battle because they are useless.

Past: Mike Nolan, Dennis Erickson, Tim Rattay, Kwame Harris, Jim Drunkenmiller.

Dude, are we related? LMAO.. We think alike, man.

EDIT: L. Phillips must be added to my list, without a doubt. Also, Zak Keasey because he was probably the most worthless waste-of-space on the roster for several years.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Feb 28, 2010 at 21:49:41 ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Past or present or both.

As for me:

1. Trent Dilfer

Runner-Up: Lawrence Phillips

Trent is pretty pedestrian on the hate meter. Lawrence Phillips is the tops. No need to rehash his crime. It's more egregious than anything any other player did ever.

FTR, TO contributed to a lot of W's-should not be here on this list anywhere.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Past or present or both.

As for me:

1. Trent Dilfer

Runner-Up: Lawrence Phillips

Trent is pretty pedestrian on the hate meter. Lawrence Phillips is the tops. No need to rehash his crime. It's more egregious than anything any other player did ever.

FTR, TO contributed to a lot of W's-should not be here on this list anywhere.
Scott Gragg
Tai Streets
Otis Amey
Dwaine Carpenter
Jimmy Raye. Actually any and all of our offensive coaches the last like 6 years.

well if people are gonna mention deion (who i love, although usually i despise rent-a-player situations. deion ALWAYS backed it up) but if 21 is fair game, how about OJ?? Kinda hard to leve him off the list. Then Lawrence Phillips......dave fiore, knee.
Terry Donahue. The guy left our franchise with our jocks down grabbing our ankles for every NFL team to penetrate. Punk!
Most hated past Niner: a tie between Owens and Romanowski

Most hated current Niner: Crabtree
Originally posted by DownSouth:

Most hated current Niner: Crabtree

Yeah, who likes a guy that produces on the field?

You must be one of those guys that can't let the contract dispute go. It's over now, and the guy did well his rookie season and helped this team. He will continue to do so. He hasn't been a cancer or diva like a bunch of you people were saying he would be because he demanded the same amount of money that a scrub who lets balls bounce off his chest and into a defender's hands got from a clueless organization.

Let it go.
Elvis Grbac - I used to hate when this guy would play because this meant that Steve Young was not playing for some reason... Sure Elvis made a somewhat average career in Kansas City but seriously this guy annoyed me.

Jose Cortez comes in second (This idiot cost us a lot of games)

Kwame Harris (This dork couldn't protect our QB at all)

Mike Rumph (Would always get beat by anyone almost everytime)
Share 49ersWebzone