LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Most hated Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Matt Millen, wins a Super Bowl with 49ers and says he will always be a Raider. Bill Romanowski is a close second. Charles Haley honorable mention because of alleged antics.
Ahmad plummer
Originally posted by BobS:
Matt Millen, wins a Super Bowl with 49ers and says he will always be a Raider. Bill Romanowski is a close second. Charles Haley honorable mention because of alleged antics.

I don't understand all this Bill Romanowski hate. I mean sure, the guy is a piece of s**t (and went nuts), but when Bill was in a niner uniform he was very classy guy, and made one of the most important plays in SB23 (that interception in the second half scared the Bengals into playing conservative for the rest of the game).
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
In no particular order, below is my list:

1.) Dennis Erickson - the man who was responsible for the 49ers hitting rock bottom in 2003 and 2004.

2.) The Entire 2003 49er Draft Class - these guys all suck and kept us from making the playoffs. Kwame Harris never grew any you know what during his time here. Brandon Lloyd reminded me of that scrub Clifford Franklin from the 2000 movie The Replacements. Arnaz Battle cost us the Houston game last season with his muffed punt. Ken Dorsey had a noodle arm.

3.) The Entire 2004 49er Draft Class (Excluding Shawntae Spencer, Isaac Sopoaga, and Andy Lee) - Rashaun Woods never had a passion to play in the NFL. Derrick Hamilton was focused on slam dunks instead of catching passes. Richard Seigler should have put his energy in football instead of running a prostitution ring (that was a fact). Cody Pickett leading the 49ers was a joke.

4.) Rookie Free Agents from the 2003 and 2004 49er Draft Classes - includes Mike Adams and Rayshun Reed just to name a few garbage players. When I saw these guys, I asked myself, "Who in the heck are these people?"

5.) Lawrence Phillips - can't be mad at Aeneas Williams for making the hit on Steve Young. Phillips just missed the block and just plain sucked.

6.) Bill Romanowski - had talent but I got sick of his racist attitude and WWF style of football.

7.) Zak Keasey - I don't want "Lisa Bonet" being the lead blocker for Frank Gore.

were do you get that? My cousin plays football with his son? my uncle who is a pastor talks with romo all the time. i've never heard that in my life.

Many players have came out saying he would call them the N-word during games. His own teammates have said he refused to associate with black players.

That was very disrespectful what he did on MNF in 1997 by spitting in JJ Stokes' face.
why would anyone hate ahmad plummer.... phillips for not blocking Aneais williams who ended Steve Youngs career
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I don't hate Niners.
zak keasey
Jose Cortez
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Ahmad plummer

i agee with you and what about A. Battle?!!!!!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Ahmad plummer

i agee with you and what about A. Battle?!!!!!!

why do you hate Battle? Plummer was drafted in the first round and was the worst 49ers DB ever!

Originally posted by Esco:
I don't hate Niners.

Not even Kwame???

the guy was a total turd sandwich...
  • raiderhayder510
  • Info N/A
Had to be Jose Cortez the kicker...lost us a countless amount of games!
Jose Cortez, Jeff Chandler, Mike Rumph, Ahmed Plummer, Ronnie Heard!
barry simms
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Kwame Harris

Click at your own discretion, but unfortunately it's not the full version.

So upset at myself for watching that. >< man i hate Kwame
Share 49ersWebzone