LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Most hated Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've always been a Deion fan

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lawrence Phillips

/thread

Lawrence Phillips was, is and will forever be a piece of s**t, but that there was bound to happen at some point that season.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

Deion Sanders is a close 2nd

ah yes ol Hose Cortez

You just got Hosed.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Joe Thomas

This.
JOE CORTEZ!!!! A close second tie Brandon LLoyd and Kwame Harris
Tie between Lawrence Phillips and Dennis Erickson.

Charles Haley, Terrell Owens, and Bill Romanowski also come to mind because of their oft-questionable attitudes, but at least they produced in some way.
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

This is a personal attack.
  • Veteran
1-John York
2-Mike Nolan
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

This is a personal attack.

Sorry you picked such a crappy log in name though not aimed at you....unless you are actually J Cortez which in that case, I hope you slip in the tub and break your neck upon impact.
Steve Spurrier, this guy was a f**king piece of s**t. -Typical 'All-College' QB turned NFL trash. -Spurrier sat behind the great John Brodie for an admirable amount of years (being entirely reduced to a backup role) and had nothing to show for it.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Steve Spurrier, this guy was a f**king piece of s**t. -Typical 'All-College' QB turned NFL trash. -Spurrier sat behind the great John Brodie for an admirable amount of years (being entirely reduced to a backup role) and had nothing to show for it.

His number is cursed.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

His number is cursed.

#13 also seems to be cursed as well within its own respect. I believe it was either Brodie or Tittle that brandished #13 for a small amount of time, then switching it and having more luck in the franchise. (Montana was signed #17, and switched to #16 a year later).

I'm not ultra-superstitious, but everytime I see odd-numbered 'double-digits' on the back of a QB in either college, or the NFL... it usually gives me bad vibes.
most hated thread

THIS
Zak Keasey.
Tony Langham. Despite being from Alabama.
Share 49ersWebzone