There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated Niner

I've always been a Deion fan

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lawrence Phillips

/thread

Lawrence Phillips was, is and will forever be a piece of s**t, but that there was bound to happen at some point that season.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

Deion Sanders is a close 2nd

ah yes ol Hose Cortez

You just got Hosed.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Joe Thomas

This.
JOE CORTEZ!!!! A close second tie Brandon LLoyd and Kwame Harris
Tie between Lawrence Phillips and Dennis Erickson.

Charles Haley, Terrell Owens, and Bill Romanowski also come to mind because of their oft-questionable attitudes, but at least they produced in some way.
H Cortez that crappy kicker used to piss me off so bad...he couldn't even make extra point attempts half the time

This is a personal attack.
1-John York
2-Mike Nolan
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

This is a personal attack.

Sorry you picked such a crappy log in name though not aimed at you....unless you are actually J Cortez which in that case, I hope you slip in the tub and break your neck upon impact.
Steve Spurrier, this guy was a f**king piece of s**t. -Typical 'All-College' QB turned NFL trash. -Spurrier sat behind the great John Brodie for an admirable amount of years (being entirely reduced to a backup role) and had nothing to show for it.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Steve Spurrier, this guy was a f**king piece of s**t. -Typical 'All-College' QB turned NFL trash. -Spurrier sat behind the great John Brodie for an admirable amount of years (being entirely reduced to a backup role) and had nothing to show for it.

His number is cursed.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

His number is cursed.

#13 also seems to be cursed as well within its own respect. I believe it was either Brodie or Tittle that brandished #13 for a small amount of time, then switching it and having more luck in the franchise. (Montana was signed #17, and switched to #16 a year later).

I'm not ultra-superstitious, but everytime I see odd-numbered 'double-digits' on the back of a QB in either college, or the NFL... it usually gives me bad vibes.
most hated thread

THIS
Zak Keasey.
Tony Langham. Despite being from Alabama.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home