There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinal fans reaction with Niners being favorites for Division

What did you expect them to say?
Didn't we beat them twice this season, when they had an amazing QB?
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
I love "69!!!

Who cares what Tard fan thinks!!!

I was thinking the same thing
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
I love "69!!!

Who cares what Tard fan thinks!!!

I was thinking the same thing

69 = good

Cards bad,...havw OWNED them & will continue to own them.
They could easily be stating how despite losing to us 2x last year they still are the division champs and have been for 2 years so it's theirs to lose.
Originally posted by benton45:
I live in AZ. about 5 miles from the Cards stadium for that matter. The local news and fans think the Cardinals now have the greatest franchise in the world and can do no wrong. Even after they got their butts handed to them by the Saints it was nothing but praise.

When Warner retired all I heard was talk of how Leinart will step in and guide the most dangerous offense in the league and that Beanie wells emergence will take pressure off him.

The fans and media here think that losing Warner and Berry is no big deal. They could care less about the fact that Dansby is out the door. They think Boldin is worthless and doesn't help the team. They don't mind that Dockett might leave and that in all likelihood they have to trade or release Rolle.

All the Cardinals fans want to talk about is the 2 division banners flying in their stadium and the one NFC banner.

I hear people talk about how Leinart has put up bigger numbers than Alex Smith, but never a mention as to who his receivers were in the years he has played.

I am not saying that the Niners are a sure bet, because nobody is. I am saying that Cardinals fans are completely delusional and think that since they are now "on top" of the division that no mistake is too great, no loss is too devastating and that no foe is too dominant. They don't think they will ever be knocked off the mountain and don't think that any team who has struggled will ever be able to compete.

It all makes me laugh because they really remind me of arrogant Cowboys fans. Then I realize that before January of 2009 they all were Cowboys fans.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by cutbarlow:
Maybe Leinart IS better than Smith, but we were good enough with Smith to beat Warner TWICE, so how are they going to respond to that? Plus, it looks like Anquan Boldin is getting traded, so their "explosive" offense just got a little less explosive.

no way hes better Leinart has a better o line and has fitz and boldin and still cant do s**t no way hes better

My point wasn't to say that Leinart is definitely better than Smith, my point was to say that even if he is better, we still beat the Cards with Warner, who is WAY better than either Leinart or Smith. If we can beat the Cards with Warner (even with now backup Hill, as I had forgotten) twice, we can definitely beat the Cards with Leinart. Especially since Boldin will be gone, we won't have to match up with all 3 (and if memory serves me right, Boldin is the one who has performed the best overall against us).
Originally posted by cutbarlow:
Maybe Leinart IS better than Smith, but we were good enough with Smith to beat Warner TWICE, so how are they going to respond to that? Plus, it looks like Anquan Boldin is getting traded, so their "explosive" offense just got a little less explosive.

Couldn't have said it any better. What I like about this statement is it's based off of fact, so regardless of any heresay, the bottom line is we beat them twice last year (save one loss, we owned the division last year).
They are probably also thinking that it doesn't matter if the Niners beat them twice. Us beating them had nothing to do with them making the playoffs, they did it just fine by themselves. They look to be losing a lot this offseason, but Wells seems like he may be a legitimate RB, so that may take some serious pressure off of Leinart. It should be interesting in 2010...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
They are probably also thinking that it doesn't matter if the Niners beat them twice. Us beating them had nothing to do with them making the playoffs, they did it just fine by themselves. They look to be losing a lot this offseason, but Wells seems like he may be a legitimate RB, so that may take some serious pressure off of Leinart. It should be interesting in 2010...

Our greatest strength on defense is stopping the run, so I'm not that scared of Wells. Also, we practically own that receiving corps. We're in a real position to make Leinart beat us, and I just don't think he'll do it. Are we a lock for the division? No.
We'll probably do just as well within our division next year, we just have to improve outside of that in order to win the division.
Originally posted by benton45:
I live in AZ. about 5 miles from the Cards stadium for that matter. The local news and fans think the Cardinals now have the greatest franchise in the world and can do no wrong. Even after they got their butts handed to them by the Saints it was nothing but praise.

When Warner retired all I heard was talk of how Leinart will step in and guide the most dangerous offense in the league and that Beanie wells emergence will take pressure off him.

The fans and media here think that losing Warner and Berry is no big deal. They could care less about the fact that Dansby is out the door. They think Boldin is worthless and doesn't help the team. They don't mind that Dockett might leave and that in all likelihood they have to trade or release Rolle.

All the Cardinals fans want to talk about is the 2 division banners flying in their stadium and the one NFC banner.

I hear people talk about how Leinart has put up bigger numbers than Alex Smith, but never a mention as to who his receivers were in the years he has played.

I am not saying that the Niners are a sure bet, because nobody is. I am saying that Cardinals fans are completely delusional and think that since they are now "on top" of the division that no mistake is too great, no loss is too devastating and that no foe is too dominant. They don't think they will ever be knocked off the mountain and don't think that any team who has struggled will ever be able to compete.

It all makes me laugh because they really remind me of arrogant Cowboys fans. Then I realize that before January of 2009 they all were Cowboys fans.

They have no idea what to do with a good football team. They're delusional but let them have their fun while their decent. It only happens every 35 years or so.
  • BigRick26
  • Info N/A
They lost Warner and they rest off the teams in the nfc west stink so we should have no prob wining the division this year
Cardinal fans are f**king retarded.
I have looked over the posts and come to the conclusion that most Bird fans are delusional. Hey, they have a team that's been to the playoff like three times in their history. They have ZERO SuperBowls wins. All the cards are known for is a defeat in the SuperBowl to the Steelers. In a couple years nobody will even remember that they went to the Superbowl. The Card fans are afraid of the Niners as they watched their team get crushed twice this last season by a team they feel in inferior... well, we will only be better next season. I can hardly wait to play these idiots....
They've been down for so many decades, that they think they are now the shiite. Let them talk all they want.