LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Cardinal fans reaction with Niners being favorites for Division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Comment Section

"Samurai Mike is a good coach--not Whiz good, but he is intense and has his team playing at a high level. Lucky for the Cards that Mike's intensity cannot translate to his mediocre team. Get ready for second place in the division, third season in a row Niner fans"

"Singletary needs to learn how to coach and get a QB before this team even sniffs the playoffs. I actually like Singletary, I just don't think he's the brightest bulb in the package overall. "

"Problem with the 69ers is the QB, Alex Smith. Trust Leinart more than the guy who was dumped for Shaun Hill and JT Smith."

"Problem with the 69ers is the QB, Alex Smith. Trust Leinart more than the guy who was dumped for Shaun Hill and JT Smith."

[ Edited by asu49ers on Feb 26, 2010 at 06:56:55 ]
does it really matter what they say? well just show them next year
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
does it really matter what they say? well just show them next year

no shiite. the world can talk shiite all they want. all the 49ers have to do is go out there and smash some arse. no need for war of words.
In the epic words of Valrod

Eat s**t Canada
  • benton45
  • Info N/A
I live in AZ. about 5 miles from the Cards stadium for that matter. The local news and fans think the Cardinals now have the greatest franchise in the world and can do no wrong. Even after they got their butts handed to them by the Saints it was nothing but praise.

When Warner retired all I heard was talk of how Leinart will step in and guide the most dangerous offense in the league and that Beanie wells emergence will take pressure off him.

The fans and media here think that losing Warner and Berry is no big deal. They could care less about the fact that Dansby is out the door. They think Boldin is worthless and doesn't help the team. They don't mind that Dockett might leave and that in all likelihood they have to trade or release Rolle.

All the Cardinals fans want to talk about is the 2 division banners flying in their stadium and the one NFC banner.

I hear people talk about how Leinart has put up bigger numbers than Alex Smith, but never a mention as to who his receivers were in the years he has played.

I am not saying that the Niners are a sure bet, because nobody is. I am saying that Cardinals fans are completely delusional and think that since they are now "on top" of the division that no mistake is too great, no loss is too devastating and that no foe is too dominant. They don't think they will ever be knocked off the mountain and don't think that any team who has struggled will ever be able to compete.

It all makes me laugh because they really remind me of arrogant Cowboys fans. Then I realize that before January of 2009 they all were Cowboys fans.
hahahahahhahahaha

Leinart over Smith

cant wait till we s**t on them again next year
Maybe Leinart IS better than Smith, but we were good enough with Smith to beat Warner TWICE, so how are they going to respond to that? Plus, it looks like Anquan Boldin is getting traded, so their "explosive" offense just got a little less explosive.
Originally posted by cutbarlow:
Maybe Leinart IS better than Smith, but we were good enough with Smith to beat Warner TWICE, so how are they going to respond to that? Plus, it looks like Anquan Boldin is getting traded, so their "explosive" offense just got a little less explosive.

no way hes better Leinart has a better o line and has fitz and boldin and still cant do s**t no way hes better

shaun hill without michael crabtree
and alex smith with michael crabtree beat kurt warner with fitz and boldin..

im sure smith will do just fine against lienart.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Maybe Leinart IS better than Smith,

No he isn't

The Tards have more to deal with than losing Warner. Dansby will be gone to the highest bidder, it looks like Rolle will be a salary casualty, they're looking to deal Boldin, and Levi Brown is emerging as a Kwame-like bust.

They have issues.
Originally posted by jreff22:
In the epic words of Valrod

Eat s**t Canada

This
It seems that they have been in the sun too long. Will someone please remind them that the 49ers own them and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
whats a 'Cardinals Fan' ?
I love "69!!!

Who cares what Tard fan thinks!!!

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Feb 26, 2010 at 07:54:49 ]
Share 49ersWebzone