There are 203 users in the forums

Where do you live? (Stadium Related)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Where do you live? (Stadium Related)

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I live in the south of the valley 2 hours from LA, 4 from SanFran, in a town probably none of you have heard of called shafter

perfect positioning just to hot here one summer it was 115 degrees 3 days in a row

Wasco!!

8 miles away man.
Alameda, a "burning bag of dog s**t" throw away from Raiders HQ.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Santa Rosa . . . just build a new stadium and I'll be there.
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:
I live in the south of the valley 2 hours from LA, 4 from SanFran, in a town probably none of you have heard of called shafter

perfect positioning just to hot here one summer it was 115 degrees 3 days in a row

Wasco!!

8 miles away man.

thats cool. shafter wasco rivalry. but theres nothin to do down here unless you go to bakersfield
15 min from Giant stadium.
San Diego

The OC
I grew up in DC watching The Redskins at 1pm and the niners (Brodie) at 4pm. I was 4 0r 5 years old. When I moved to Santa Rosa 23 years ago I got on the waiting list for season tickets. I ve been a season ticket holder for 16 years and for the last 10 years or so I'm glad I live next to a winery. It sure helps kill the pain.
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:

Wasco!!

8 miles away man.

thats cool. shafter wasco rivalry. but theres nothin to do down here unless you go to bakersfield

Agreed

Bako is where all the concerts are at.
  • Griz
  • Veteran
Born and raised in Northern Calif. I live in Montana by Mr D's Ranch, I go there once a week for work. Everyone is great there. Been a Niner fan for 46 years

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Laguna Beach, Ca. About 7-8hrs away but a nice road trip. I love SF, which is why I'm skeptical about Santa Clara, never been there.

I know most people who travel to the North from southern California take I5 and a lot of people take 152 to the 101, which takes you directly into San Francisco. Whichever route you take, if you enter SF via the 101, then you've passed right thru Santa Clara. You'll see Yahoo's buildings right off the freeway as you pass by. There's also several 49er billboards with Mike Singletary on them and the proposed stadium is a few blocks from the 101.
MO. South of Springfield.
i am originally from the north bay, as far as the stadium location, a joint raiders(ugh)/niners stadium seems to make the most sense. as far as where i live, had to move to san antonio for work. cowboys training camp is here and this city is completly sold out to the cowboys. god i wish the saints had moved here. other than the cowboys factor, i gotta tell you bay area guys, san antonio is a GREAT CITY.
Palm Springs
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:
New Mexico

New Mexico isn't so new anymore. They need to change the name to Mexico Jr.

I thought California was Mexico Jr.

PWNED
Share 49ersWebzone