LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Official 49ers Memorbilia Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:

Game Used Glove Autographed by Frank Gore autograph obtained at Carolina Airport in 07

Frank Gore Autographed Pro Bowl Jersey, Auto obtained at Training camp.

Custom Framed Million Dollar Backfield piece All autographed

Sweet!!!!
dang 2 days on united express thats just crazy. ya ive gotten so good at traveling that i tend to not get stuck a whole day in one place. but the worst feeling ever is sitting in an airport for 10 to 12 hrs after watching a loss in person uggg.. guess its ez to say ive had that feeling for sometime now.
dang 2 days on united express thats just crazy. ya ive gotten so good at traveling that i tend to not get stuck a whole day in one place. but the worst feeling ever is sitting in an airport for 10 to 12 hrs after watching a loss in person uggg.. guess its ez to say ive had that feeling for sometime now.

Can I be your best friend?
i'm moving in with fricker
Originally posted by RonMexico:

hrmmm.. are you willing to pay my rent for me lol. This could get good!
just purchased these 3

nice cards man i have crabtrees first rookie card as a 49er. i won 2 of them when i was at the nfl draft this yr when we chose him.
Thanks for sharing all. Lots of great stuff....

AB, I didn't know you collected cards. Crabtree must be coming back up in price, he probably fell a bit during his hold out. I've been in and out of collecting since I was about 7-8 and the hobby seems to get worse and worse. Don't get me wrong, the cards are cool and all but it seems nothing is worth anything except star/rookie autos. Game used are even becoming non valuable unless they are low numbered/multi colored/multiple pieces. Base are not even worth shipping as are inserts. You have to buy on ebay because boxes seem to get higher and higher and what are the odds of pulling a good 49ers card.

Edit: Yeah, I was collecting back when everything was put it albums, before the top loader screw down days. I use to have about 4 books (I think 4,000-4500 cards) and thats when you would get them by buying a pack (10-20 cards) at a time. There was no ebay to go and buy 10,000 common cards.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 20, 2010 at 04:33:39 ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing all. Lots of great stuff....

AB, I didn't know you collected cards. Crabtree must be coming back up in price, he probably fell a bit during his hold out. I've been in and out of collecting since I was about 7-8 and the hobby seems to get worse and worse. Don't get me wrong, the cards are cool and all but it seems nothing is worth anything except star/rookie autos. Game used are even becoming non valuable unless they are low numbered/multi colored/multiple pieces. Base are not even worth shipping as are inserts. You have to buy on ebay because boxes seem to get higher and higher and what are the odds of pulling a good 49ers card.

Edit: Yeah, I was collecting back when everything was put it albums, before the top loader screw down days. I use to have about 4 books (I think 4,000-4500 cards) and thats when you would get them by buying a pack (10-20 cards) at a time. There was no ebay to go and buy 10,000 common cards.

oh yeah, the crabtree's go from 50-100 on ebay, some has buy it now for like 200, which is redicolous. But i bought them off a guy on SportsCardForum.com and best of all, he is in NY and they should be here soon.

i am willing to grace you with my presence on COD. oh and i am thinking ofv changing my screen name. i imagine a few are wierded out over it.

Originally posted by jdt84_2:

i am willing to grace you with my presence on COD. oh and i am thinking ofv changing my screen name. i imagine a few are wierded out over it.

ahaha for sure, especially when it involves playing with Manny Lawson also hehe.. That was some good times, I just dont like how some days the guy is talkative and other days completely silent. I am taking a break from Xbox live i think. Going to go back more towards PC gaming for a bit. I also got BF BC2 so i might start playing that until MW2 is no longer broken :
bump this up.

Sold my crabtree's just couldnt keep up with the prices.

Some new adds, I only collect Gore, Willis and VD

some more

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

That's a nice auto patch you got there AB.
My Uncle has a mold of Jerry Rices' hands. Kinda creepy..Don't have a picture of it but ill try to have him text me one of it.
Share 49ersWebzone